Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
IMHO anything Chrysler/Dodge/RAM has always been charged as "premium". In February, I purchased a 2014 300 that had 49K from a dealer but it was a family members cars of the dealerships owners who had died after a long illness. Nobody wanted the car and it sat on the lot for months. I bought the car as I was able to see the service history and my buddy mechanic had inspected the car and said it was good. I test drove, got her up to 100+ and said okay lol.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IMHO anything Chrysler/Dodge/RAM has always been charged as "premium". In February, I purchased a 2014 300 that had 49K from a dealer but it was a family members cars of the dealerships owners who had died after a long illness. Nobody wanted the car and it sat on the lot for months. I bought the car as I was able to see the service history and my buddy mechanic had inspected the car and said it was good. I test drove, got her up to 100+ and said okay lol.
Good on you Ron. That's how it's done.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wouldn't really say the 300 is orphaned. It's had a long production run and the naysayers pick up on that and claim it as "dated". But it's actually a GOOD thing as there is more aftermarket support and parts are easier to get (somewhat cheaper) and in the Mopar realm that's a good thing! If it's a good platform, don't screw with it!
Try getting good parts for a 1972 Road Runner, lots of 1972 my specific parts that are high dollar and very rare. Good luck on your pursuit!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts