Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I would like to start a Socal club for all 300 owners, people with one on order and people interested in purchasing one. It would be a really fun thing for all to share info, get group discounts, have cruise nights, etc.
This forum is full of really nice people and I'd like to share this experience in person. It's also a great way to network and make friends. I've seen about 10-20 300's in the OC and a few in the LA area.
Planning to meet in a different city each month to make all other car owners drool. This will not be a formal club with fees and such. Just looking for fun. Contact me if your interested. I would also like help with such a project and I'm trying to get dealerships involved. I would really appreciate the feedback about this idea and would love to meet you and your friends/family.
You can contact me at [email protected].
Bruce

·
Registered
824 Posts
I live in L.A. I would be interested. Finally someone in So Cal gots the right Idea!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey First300,
I've only received your responce thus far. I am to wait to see if more people would like to join before a first meeting. I'll keep you posted.
Bruce

·
Registered
824 Posts
Thank you.

I'll try to spread the word about the forum and other 300C's I see in and around town. Maybe we can do a huge meeting at the "Streets of Willow Track" or "Willow Springs", it would be intense to see 50 of our closest friends showing up in 300's and 300C's.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Let's keep it straight - TOMMYZ has started the National Club300 - I've just offered to help out in the SoCal area.;)

You're right on TURBOHIPS, a SoCal meet is definitely in order.

Let's move this over to the Southwest forum since it's not a performance topic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts