Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this in a July issue of Automotive News. It shows 30 of the major components on the 300 and the names of the Manufactures.

·
Registered
25 Posts
If you check out some of the manufactuers youll notice most of them are contracted for the S and C class mercedes. In fact the moonroof is the same as the S-Class. The company also makes the BMW moonroofs. GOD I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
See upper right-hand corner. They really forecast the annual production on this car to go down?!

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
HemiHog said:
See upper right-hand corner. They really forecast the annual production on this car to go down?!
Since it is the first RWD sedan of its type in quite some time, there will be initial excitement but as Chrysler releases some of the concept models that have been seen, I am sure some of those vehicles will attract buyers who 'only' have the 300 to pick from at the moment.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
wireguysny said:
If you check out some of the manufactuers youll notice most of them are contracted for the S and C class mercedes. In fact the moonroof is the same as the S-Class. The company also makes the BMW moonroofs. GOD I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!
I question that! The sunroof in the 300 and Magnum is much much smaller than the one in my E55 and I doubt it is the same size as the S-Class. One of my first complaints when seeing a 300 in the flesh was the tiny azz sunroof used when compared to the size of that huge azz roof. :D

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Great post (chart) - very interesting production figures.
I hear that apprx. 60% of all 300s are "C"/Hemi versions.
Does that sound about right?

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Redman said:
I hear that apprx. 60% of all 300s are "C"/Hemi versions.
Does that sound about right?
That sounds about right and they only alloted or predicted that Hemi's would only make for 30% of all 300 Sales.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts