Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Just cleaning up the closet a little bit. I had a huge dilemma that happened when I ordered a pair of headlights and kept receiving the wrong one's. Instead of waiting several months for a refund, I decided I'll take my losses and offer it on here. I have the following for sale:

Chrysler 300 - Dual Halo Projector Headlights Black Housing(BRAND NEW) - $130.00 shipped

Chrysler 300C - Dual Halo Projector Headlights Black Housing(BRAND NEW) - $150.00 shipped

Smart4Cars HID KIT 9006 8000k(BRAND NEW) - $90.00 shipped
(this kit has great reviews on this forum - wrong size for the headlights I have)

Two DUAL 2.5" TFT LCD CD PLAYERS(BRAND NEW) Come with remote, tv tuner antenna all hardware etc. - $100.00 shipped

Everything here is brand new and has never been installed. Believe me when I say I am losing out of these headlights. I paid over $200.00 for both of those expecting to get the one's I ordered, and got these. If more pictures are needed just PM me. Offers are welcome through PM. Thanks all.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So the KIT your selling is still 9006?
That is correct. Sorry if I made it sound confusing. The kit is 9006 which is the right size for all 300's, chargers etc... The aftermarket headlights I had purchased call for size H1. I purchased the headlights after I had already received the kit not knowing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.