Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

300 Limited 2011

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  menphis24 
#1 ·
Hello Chrysler 300 community, I have been a guest browser on this site since roughly after buying the 2011 Chrysler 300 Limited in far west Texas. Initially I purchased the vehicle with approximately 24,800 miles for about 26K in August of 2014. I love the car but I have experienced a set of unfortunate events and issues. First off I noticed, soon after buying the car, the coolant reservoir was very dirty. I attempted to clean it out but had very minimal luck. Following that I was taking my girlfriend to work when my tire blew out. I replaced all four. Next my blender door aculator malfunctioned and broke. I bought the part at O'Riley's but failed to fix it twice. Then in about November of 2015 I got rear ended, and in this city where I live there tends to be a lot of uninsured drives. Finally recently in January of this year (2016) I had to again replace my tires, and not to my surprise I have an alignment issue and my new Falken's are badly worn in the rear. Nonetheless I have received many compliments and have had a great time with the car. To date the car has 52,0XX miles and drives smoothly. I will be posting pics soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.