Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Are you looking for OEM replacement parts? Need an illustration of a particular item? If you need any information regarding an OEM replacement part, post it in here. We will follow up your post with the requested information, illustrations, what ever you ask for. Here is your chance to help build a common parts thread for the LX vehicles.

Prices posted in section are subject to change, we will quote current prices at the time of the request.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Why, yes, thanks for asking! I need the retainer clip for the passenger side visor. Part no. and price please?

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Wow Ted, that was quick! One question though, that appears to be the driver side... passenger side should be to the left and hinged on the right. I'm too lazy [and warm] to go out to check, are they interchangeable?

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
As much as it irritates me to have to replace such a part on a brand new car, and for no good reason, I'll be placing an order.
Thanks Ted, you're the best!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We had a request for the front Fog lamps.

The front Fog lamps for the Magnum & 300's are as follows
PT# 4805856AA List $164.00 - MPSC $107.91 each
SRT-8 PT#4805858AA List $138.00 - MPSC $91.08

Pricing for current month

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
got 20 of the visor clips in if anyone needs them.
I just got notice that my order shipped Monday, thanks Ted!

Since my earlier post and order, the driver's side clip broke as well!!! :mad: (Good thing I ordered 4 of them). This is unacceptable, there must be a defect in the plastic... both times it snapped it was me that adjusted the visor so I know they weren't abused. Ted, if there is any way for you to provide feedback to DCX in your capacity, please do!

(Hmmm, wonder if it would help to plate them... maybe I'll give one to my brother-in-law (tool & die) to see if he can make a set for me...)

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HEMEE,
Damn, I can't beleave these things are breaking like that. Just to make sure we had them in stock, I got another 20 of them in today. I like your idea, about making some out of metal. I will relay this information to our District Rep also.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
HEMEE,
Damn, I can't beleave these things are breaking like that. Just to make sure we had them in stock, I got another 20 of them in today. I like your idea, about making some out of metal. I will relay this information to our District Rep also.
Thanks Ted, keep me posted... you'll probably get answers before I do, I try to avoid my brother-in-law whenever possible :p, he's the complete opposite of my Hubby!

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
That is correct, you have to purchase the whole assembly.
Replacing parts is an expensive proposition.

I wanted to replace the center console rubber cover because my dog scratched the cover with her nails. The rubber cover comes off real easy.
I took the rubber cover down to the dealer to replace/order it and was told I had to replace the entire console lid/cover/hinge assembly for somewhere around $165 (or was it $175? I can't remember for sure :rolleyes: )

I didn't buy it. Ended up buying the leather console cover for around $45.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
300cWannaB said:
just wondering, how much would the whole HEMI motor cost us? :eek:
The 5.7L crate Hemi goes for about $7,600 plus another $1,000 in add-on parts for the install.... that is unless you want the 610hp 528, which will only set you back $15,000!

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
HEMEEE said:
The 5.7L crate Hemi goes for about $7,600 plus another $1,000 in add-on parts for the install.... that is unless you want the 610hp 528, which will only set you back $15,000!
Further justification for a looooong warranty.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Ted, as you know, the base model 300 doesn't have any chrome accent's.. how much would it be for both chrome pieces located on the front bumper under the headlights, the whole driverside and passengerside chrome strip (that belongs on the molding) and the rear bumper chrome strip?- thanks

1 - 20 of 226 Posts