Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are overstocked on the Mopar 300 factory fog light kit. Part number 82208106. This is a complete kit to make your car have the factory fog lights. It comes with switches, wiring, bezels and lamps.

Your price is only $99.00 + shipping. Use coupon code FOG

ORDER HERE

Sale extended through 8-31-05!

·
Registered
55 Posts
this is the kit I bought for my base model and it worked great but instead of having the dealer wire the lights I just ran them to my own switch and wiring from pep boys

the dealer will try and charge you 50-125$ to program the cars CPU to pick up the fog lights or you can order a wire kit for 12$ LOL

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It does require that the dealer activate these lights. It is about a 5-minute jog and if you are local we will do it for free. If your dealer tries to charge you $50-$125 to do this job then you need to find a better dealer to work on your car. A good dealer should do this for free even if you have to wait until your next oil change or service.

·
Registered
1 Posts
will this work for replacing the stock fogs on a 300C? My local dealer is looking for $175 per fog light!!!

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
boostmaster said:
will this work for replacing the stock fogs on a 300C? My local dealer is looking for $175 per fog light!!!
No. But we do sell the fog light replacement lamps on our web-site for $113.60 plus you can use the CLUB discount for an additional 5% discount. I realize that is a little pricey but that is the only way they sell it.

ORDER HERE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts