Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
thos wheels are tight and it actually looks real good and they dont look huge on the car but i bet if the wheels had more metal on them it would look more buldgy

·
Registered
116 Posts
WOW... it actually sits pretty well on that much wheel!!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Nice!!

Too bad its not a C though :)

·
Banned
651 Posts
those wheels fill out the wheel well perfectly. not bad at all

·
Registered
375 Posts
They fit nice and don't look unnatural but my goodness they are huge. I have 22s and there's still a gap between the tire and wheel well........and I look at those 22s sometimes and think they are big. There's relatively no gap on this car.

Looks decent but too big for my taste.

·
Banned
651 Posts
They fit nice and don't look unnatural but my goodness they are huge. I have 22s and there's still a gap between the tire and wheel well........and I look at those 22s sometimes and think they are big. There's relatively no gap on this car.

Looks decent but too big for my taste.
your from the south and your saying 22's are to big.......omg i think hell just froze over

·
Registered
622 Posts
They actually don't look too bad. Can you turn corners without rubbing the inside wheel wells??
I thought they would be too big.

·
Registered
375 Posts
your from the south and your saying 22's are to big.......omg i think hell just froze over
lol.....no. I'm saying I think 26's are too big. I love my 22s and even like the pictures of the 24s I've seen. These 26s just look too big.

I've lived and or visited a lot of places in the south and IMO, Texas has the best car (or slabs as they call them) scence. 84's, pop trunk with neon lights, and candy paint????? I love it. If I was in the market for rims, I'd probaby get some Texas Wire Wheels. Florida (and a lot of other places in the south) seems to like to roll old schools on just rediculously big wheels and I hate the way it looks.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What width on the rims did you go with, size of tires? The tires look silly on the rim.

·
Registered
655 Posts
That looks awesome!! .. but yeh too much tyre :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts