ROFL; I don't like them either.Tibbs said:Hee hee hee...BWAHAHAHAHA!
Man, build it and they will come. If that sportwing was a few feet longer on each side, I see a nifty tool for clearing bicyclists off the shoulder. One has to wonder if it comes in a vinyl version to match the vinyl top additions. I do see the advantages to such a "flight of fancy":
1. You've got a convenient snack/lunch table always available
2. Street skiers now have an anchor point to tie off to on the vehicle
3. Instantly vaults the car from "kinda Bentlyish" to the oft longed for "kinda Fiero-ish" status
4. Great meat rack for transporting freshly run over game kills
5. Chicks dig it
6. The perfect compliment to a car equipped with neon undercarriage lighting and laser cut flame decals (a dozen or so manufactuers stickers placed tastefully along the side windows adds a contemporary touch to the ride as well)
7. Angled correctly, can alleviate the right side drifting problem
8. Looks great on the car wash floor!
9. Handy spot to mount JC Whitney (insert tacky product name here)
And the best thing about the sportwing...
10. You'll be the only guy with one
So is paint, detailed grillwork, finished wheels, etc., etc., etc....(all original parts of the car)Hemi57 said:they are only for decoration anyway.
Amazing, huh?? Actually some time ago on a Maxima forum there was a posting of a black 2000/2001 Maxima with that wing and gross body kit. Thing is, the photo was taken while it was in someones garage so somebody actually bought/liked it.IndySilverC said:GAK!