Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was in orlando last week, got my rental, nice red 2.7 300 base , nice car but without that hemi, its a major dog, gas milage was pretty good, there where so many 300 and charger rental cars all over florida. no wonder resale has tanked,

·
Registered
225 Posts
I was checking resale values online and a chevy impala which is also a rental darling is worth more than my car even though mine cost more to purchase.
I don't know if Chrysler has a good chance of going bankrupt is also a factor as to why the resale value of the LX cars suck.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm in Miami this week on business and I've never seen so many 300's of every model in one place. I'm sure most of them are rental cars but many are privately owned.

·
Premium Member
4,455 Posts
I was checking resale values online and a chevy impala which is also a rental darling is worth more than my car even though mine cost more to purchase.
I seriously doubt that'd be the case, besides just like any other FWD chevy that thing will be junk in 10 years.

·
Registered
376 Posts
A rental 300 is what started me on this journey a year and a half ago. I liked it so much, I had to have one...but I went with the big dog!! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts