Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(1) Will it fit on the Charger Deck Lid?
(2) How much is it?
(3) Can I add a hand cup to the left side while I'm at it?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I Def want the Liner..Dont know where to buy it. if you should be the one selling it Please email me. [email protected] And based on what you wrote they dont have the Left Cup. I could still dynamat the lid and then put on the Carpet liner right. I have an 07 touring 300. I am sure it will Fit. Thanks for the help. Hope to here from You

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I Def want the Liner..Dont know where to buy it. if you should be the one selling it Please email me. [email protected] And based on what you wrote they dont have the Left Cup. I could still dynamat the lid and then put on the Carpet liner right. I have an 07 touring 300. I am sure it will Fit. Thanks for the help. Hope to here from You
I would call Moparsuper via phone.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I don't know if this will fit a Charger. We have never tried.
Just Wanted to let everyone know that I went to the MOpar website and got the lid. They send me a email saying it Dropped in price. From 107 to 68 bucks including shipping. Please pass the word. I have gotten alot of tips off this site and thank god I am able to pass this one and perhaps save some poeple some Money.

Thanks,
Bkarson

·
Registered
11 Posts
The carpet is part #4628936ad and the pull cup is part #50000062aa...

Thanks for the Tip, went to Moparparts website and got the liner. Got an email saying the orginal price of 107 dropped down to 68 bucks including shipping.

Thanks, Pass it on.

Bkarson

1 - 9 of 9 Posts