Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If one was to purchase a new srt-8 OEM bumper does it come with the plastic panel that connects to the bumper under the car?

I ask because i cracked the plastic panel or plate whatever u want to call it off though didnt crack my bumper and to order a new plastic panel thing it cost 198!!!!!!!!!!!! for a regular 300 its only 50 bucks ARRRRRRRRRRRRR

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and if someone knows of a way to get the plastic panel cheaper than 198 please let me know thanks

·
Registered
605 Posts
No the plastic panel does not come with the srt bumper. I myself have done the srt bumper conversion afterI was in a accident. No you don't have to purchase the under belly pan to make it work. You can actually just drill new holes in the under belly pan. It was pretty easy for what the body shop said. $198 sounds like alot and if you do a google search for mopar parts then if I remember correctly moparsupercenter.com had the cheapest price for them. You actually would have to buy two parts if you what to make it line up perfectly and then the srt brake ducts pieces as well so in all honesty it is cheaper to just redrill the existing under belly pan, IMO.
My mistake I see that you already have an SRT already. Well then no I don't think that you can just buy the regular under belly pan because you have the brake duct panels under there and obviously you need those for the brembo's. I guess you'll just have to bite the bullet and buy the new under belly pan.

·
Registered
903 Posts
If you care about it being correct, there is a difference. The SRT pan has either 8 or 9 bolts and the non srt 300s have either 8 or 9 (whichever is different from the srt).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts