Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I somewhat screwed up and purchased a set of rear LED tail lights for my 300c that were actually for a 300. The ad on eBay was somewhat deceiving but seller won’t do anything about it as he did list that some modifications will need to be done for 300c . When I asked him what they were he said he doesn't know and go see a professional. Anyway here are some pics of the ones I ordered. Does anyone know what needs to be done so these will work in 300c. Oh they fit perfect just doesnt light up right.

·
Registered
979 Posts
actually i have a good idea since i was one who took part in the touring to c conversion for tailights. can i ask you what happends when you plug these into your car the blinkers and put a board under the rear tires and put the car in reverse so you can see the reverse lights tell me what happends, lastly this is tough you may need a friend hit the brake pedal and put on the blinker this is usually the big difference.... but either way i should be able to help you with this.

·
Banned
651 Posts
i bought a pair of regular 300 lights off some guy on craigslist for $20. i use them for when i get fix-it tickets for my tinted tails. they plug in and work perfectly with all the funtions working fine. im pretty sure those should fit your car fine

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually i have a good idea since i was one who took part in the touring to c conversion for tailights. can i ask you what happends when you plug these into your car the blinkers and put a board under the rear tires and put the car in reverse so you can see the reverse lights tell me what happends, lastly this is tough you may need a friend hit the brake pedal and put on the blinker this is usually the big difference.... but either way i should be able to help you with this.

My car is going into the shop today to have tein coilovers put in so I wont have access to it all day. I will forsure try this out and get back to you as I really like these and want them to work. From what I recall the blinkers will work a few times then start flashing quickly once they start flashing quick the LED's stop working. The brake lights didnt work at all and I dont think the reverse lights worked at all either but I will hook them back up once I get my car back later tonight.

Thanks For the help with this

Kevin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts