Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally have pics of the front end makeover. Been done for over a month, but been too damn busy ;/ .

Makeover included: 300c Front bumper, Led/Halo aftermarket projectors, deepdish grille (thanks to VIP300C), C fogs, lower vent mesh. Couldn't forget the rear, so I installed the smoked led tails.

Also, had the stainless steel mesh behind the grille polished since it comes in a matte-dull finish. Can't chrome SS ;/.

Hope it came out to your likings!. Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks good, right?

LoL. It was strange seeing that in my garage. People probably thought I was running a chop shop in my garage, haha.

Anyways here are the end result pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Couple more 300 pics.

My buddy decided to swing on by with the Chicago Whitesox shortstop's custom Magnum done by OCC in Cali.

Full custom interior sueded. Seat/back massages in both front seats /w controls. Rear view camera, custom audio, suicides, etc... Car is currently for sale and my buddy is most likely buying it! Woot. Pics of the 300 and Magnum will be up soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
566 Posts
Looks good man, nice work.

One thing though, whats up with that grille? It look like it doesn't fit right in there.

Other than that looks great.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Lookin good man.. nice con version!!:fing02:

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
nice conversion!

never seen anyone actually hook up those 3 LEDs.. so thats what color they are, blue.. lol

sick wheels bro.. are they Defy D1 ?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice conversion!

never seen anyone actually hook up those 3 LEDs.. so thats what color they are, blue.. lol

sick wheels bro.. are they Defy D1 ?
The wheels are actually by Vogue Tyre, they are called Dimes.

I would have rather the led's be more of a white-ish color, but at dusk, they look badass. Match my led hyper white sidemarkers. lol

·
Registered
435 Posts
Looks good! LOL, After reading just the first post I was wondering... I was thinking um, usually the mod-ed parts go on the car then I saw the rest of replies on here with the rest of the picks! I'm not diggin the maggie too much but yours looks hot! keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
lookin' sick man.

yeah, grille seems to fit funny. noticed the gap below it. everything's all tightened up, yeah?

·
Registered
203 Posts
After all said & done about how much did the conversion run you(if u don't mind saying)? And did u run in to any problems?

·
Registered
246 Posts
nice job :scared:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lookin' sick man.

yeah, grille seems to fit funny. noticed the gap below it. everything's all tightened up, yeah?

Thanks bro. It is one of Vip300C's deep dish grilles. They unfortunately don't fit flush much like TZ's grilles, where you have to cut foam out of the bumper insert.

The total conversion cost me about $1200.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts