Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, first time on here. really interested in buying a 300. Concerned about reliability though, so waiting to see how this car holds up. I'll probably not get a the 300c just because I'm skeptical that the whole 4-6 cylinder deal will have problems in the future. So I'm leaning towards the limited or the signature edition. About that, I saw on the chrysler site that they'll be selling them this fall. It this just in the fall or throughout the 2005 year because if I do happen to get one it will probably be in the spring.

·
Registered
50 Posts
acrl,
I drove the Sig Series this past weekend....it is a nice car! The interior is on another level! The two tone grey, the free NAV system, Sirius radio free for a year, the 3.5L V-6....it is a nice package! But if you have driven the C, there is just no comparison! None!

BTW - Welcome to the best forum there is on the 300! :) :cool:

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Welcome aboard ACRL.

There is a ton of info here on all the 300's. Don't just read. Get out and test drive them all.

The 300C not only has the hemi but a different tranny, brakes and a number of other options that make it a different driving experience, that is equal to or better than cars costing 15 to 20 K more.

This is a great forum. Enjoy.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Welcome acrl :) ,
As for choosing, I have to say 300C takes the cake, but if your into more H.P. then what the C put out then I guess it would be the SRT-8. Hope I didn't confuse you even more.
Again Welcome to the 300 family! Look forward to seeing pics of ride.

·
Registered
58 Posts
300 touring signature edition

Hey guys my first time here also. I bought a Signature 300 last friday. I have to tell you I love this Car. I wanted the C but after going through 7 dealers I could not get what I wanted. So I came across the 300 touring model signature series with the nav system, uconnect hands free, sirus,sun roof, two tone leather seats, Boston sound system and a few more bells best of all its in the pearl black. It was hard to say no to it. I was there when the truck pulled in with it pretty funny. I have to say I have driven a seville for the last 4 years and can appreciate horsepower you would get with the 300c. I drive alot in the wine country here in california and around the bay area. But I am so impressed with this car. I am having a great time with it. Installing the euromesh gill on monday with the 20" X'Cess by vougetyre with the 255/45-20 toyo tires.
This is a great site and thanks for all the information it provides.

Elton

·
Registered
315 Posts
Signature 300 ??? Is this the same thing as the Limited?

·
Registered
588 Posts
The Signature 300 is an optional visual enhancement to the 300 line for ONLY the larger V6 engine models.

·
Registered
10 Posts
300C Coupe and Convertible.

What do u guys think about a 300C Coupe and Convertible!!! Spoke to a Chrysler Rep. and she confirned that there is a coupe and convertible concept. This is not a photoshop trick or gimmick. Check out the pics. It's all hush hush. As far as she implied.....

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Struntium,
Did this Chrysler Rep say anything about a possible release date for these 2 lovely additions to the family? I love the coupe, but the convertible WILL be an addition to the C that is on order! Man those are nice! Where did you get the pics from?

·
Registered
81 Posts
I always thought a Signature Series was associated with the Lincoln Town car. What makes the Signature Series different from the regular 300? What additonal equipment/features does it have?

·
Registered
588 Posts
From what I've been able to see, some color variations, both in and out, additional badging, and some "standard" equipment included such as the NAV (REC) -- that seems to be about it.

I would call it a marketing gimmick to move the big V6 lines and to reduce the CAFE which has got to be higher than it should with all these V8 engines being sold..

Do remember it is not available on the "C" model at this point in time.

·
Registered
50 Posts
tjonathan,
The Sig Series on the 300 Limited gives you the NAV system for free, Sirius radio free for 1 yr., and two tone leather interior that is awesome looking! It is only available on the 300 Limited models, and you can't "order" one, from what I was told here in my small town, you have to find one in your color preference, because they are only making a certain amount of them (how true that is, I don't know). I drove one this past weekend, and I have to say the looks of the two tone interior are nice, but I have to go with the bang for the buck, which is the C all the way.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I will trade in my 300C tomorrow for either the coup or the convertable. Those are both stellar. I hope they dont come for a while though. I just love my 300C and would hate to be torn away buy these new babys

·
Registered
588 Posts
Don't confuse the coupe or convertible possibilities found in another thread. This one is talking only about the newly introduced 300 Signature Series, a subset of the existing 300 series with V6 engines only.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Wheels in The photos

Does anyone know the make of the wheels in these photos of the convertable? Or are these chrysler stock wheels for the C series.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts