Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't aware that they had made these and shipped them out already. Just saw a truckload of them going down 695 S up here in MD. Anyone else seen these?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
My understanding is that the 300 "Station" (wagon) is only going to Europe.
Amazing that you saw them at all.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was pretty suprised as well. I didn't realize that they were even making them yet, much less shipping them to dealers. I did a series of double-takes.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Can you imagine a 300C SRT-8 Wagon!!!! :eek:

WOW. I like the look of the sedan, but if I needed a wagon, I would get that over the Magnum (fit and finish issues with the Dodge). Like I said, a SRT-* wagon version would be sooo cool. It would be rare I bet too. (Just like the M5 wagon in Europe. Amazing car.)

Can you imagine the looks from people when you blow them away with a 420hp wagon!! Yahoo!!! :D

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
upstate said:
It looks like a Magnum with the 300 fenders and grill. Aren't they the same car?
Nope, go to the German site for DC and you will see the real thing. It's a great looking car and apears to be a clone of our 300C only in a S/W. That is a car I could really go for. :eek:

·
Registered
13 Posts
mee too

i was on 83 south bound in pa about 20 miles from baltimore and i saw two trailor loads of them all in pretty colors and i was like what what .... i was surprised to see them on the trailor as well.... they are awesome looking

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Make'em Pay!

UBER CHRYSLER - GEBRAUCHTWAGEN!
Grundpreis 52.450 €Euro (kinda pricey: $1 = €EU 0.8)
Motor 5,7-Liter V8 Benziner
PS (KW) 340 (250) bei 5.000 U/min
Drehmoment 525 Nm bei 4.000 U/min
Vmax 250 km/h (abgeregelt)
0-100km/h Noch keine Werksangaben
Gewicht (leer) 1.910kg
Reifen 225/60 R 18
Kofferraumvolumen 500 Liter
Tankinhalt 71 Liter
Testverbrauch 14,7-18,2 Liter Super
Empfehlenswerte Extras Glasschiebedach (€1.150) (Sunroof)

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
upstate said:
It looks like a Magnum with the 300 fenders and grill. Aren't they the same car?
Yes, they are the same car. It just has 300C hood, fenders, lamps, bumpers and the different 300C interior pieces. Goes on sell in Europe next month.

www.chrysler.de

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
E55 KEV said:
Yes, they are the same car. It just has 300C hood, fenders, lamps, bumpers and the different 300C interior pieces. Goes on sell in Europe next month.

www.chrysler.de
So what in the hell are they doing running up and down the east coast?

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
426Hemi said:
So what in the hell are they doing running up and down the east coast?
Hmmmm! The cars don't float. They have to be transported to the docks by truck to be put on a boat and transported across the Atlantic Ocean. Baltimore is a huge shipping dock for exports and imports. :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
E55 KEV said:
Hmmmm! The cars don't float. They have to be transported to the docks by truck to be put on a boat and transported across the Atlantic Ocean. Baltimore is a huge shipping dock for exports and imports. :D
I know that silly. He was already south of B-more. Guess he made a wrong turn. ;)

·
Registered
240 Posts
They are probably all being shipped to Germany for the November 6th unveiling. On the German site, it doesn't share the same "chrome clad" 18" wheels that the Cedan has, but shares wheels with the Touring edition (I think). It's call the 300C Touring. I've been hounding my local Chrysler dealer about it for months and he still claims they aren't available in the U.S. and if I had one shipped from Europe or nabbed one before it went to Europe, he said it would void the warranty...

I WANT that car...

·
Registered
440 Posts
E55 KEV said:
Hmmmm! The cars don't float.
Kev, are you saying we shouldn’t pull a Teddy Kennedy at Chappaquiddick?

:eek:

·
Registered
440 Posts
I'm surprised that no one has taken a Magnum and placed a 300C frontend on it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts