Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Horse Power Factory in Dandenong Vic (and Victorian distributer for RDP Motorsport) request the use of a 300C 5.7 or 6.1L for some development work.

They aren't wanting to do anything intrusive to the car, this is only for basic development/accessory upgrade.

For anyone that could help HP/F with this development, they will be rewarded for their time. I cannot go into what they are developing publicly, but I can promise you that this same development they have carried out on the LS1/LS2 has worked a treat and seen some great performance gains.

Should you be interested in helping out and being reimbursed for the use of your car (no more than a day and to be discussed with HP/F directly), please contact Rob Vickery @ HP/F - (03)9793 1616. First in best dressed and I promise you, if this can be done, you will be very happy with it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
This will be well worth the effort, as a over the radiator kit is a very different option for the 300c
Yeah right. Mine works a treat!:fing02:

·
Registered
750 Posts
In the name of helping you guys out i'm prepared to do it with my 6.1, we've relocated the business to clayton now so it's not far out of my way. Only hitch would be, could i have access to a loan car for the day? Just to get back to the base and visit a client if need be.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for the offers guys.

We have somebody lined up but if that falls through for any reason we'll certainly be in touch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts