Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always like to check out new performance cars when they come out. Been following the Pontiac G8 GT. There are on the dealers lots now. It looks nice and rides tight and is fast. I suppose a little faster than 300C but not as fast as SRT from what I read. Though it suppossedly does 5.3 to like 5.8 0-60s and just under 14 Qtrs. I have seen numbers in mags over the years for the C of 5.3 to 6.1 0-60s and 13.8 to 14.4 Qtrs. Assuming the GT is faster I would assume it would be like less than a cars length. Anyhow the car does look cool and seem fast and handle well. They have been trying to compare them performance wise to BMWs and Charger SRTs. I was maybe considering one. Just food for thought though for us spoiled 300 owners. The G8 GT does not have NAV, Satellite radio, bluetooth, or a spare tire (you get a pump and that gook stuff). You can not order these things as options in a 2008, only aftermarket. Not putting down the car but hard to believe it comes out with out this stuff - I bet the next model year or so does and people who first bough the car will be pissed - GM does that. And some other quirks that probably is because t comes from down under - ie you can't see the seat warmer buttons easily, etc.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts