Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something just messed up with my 2006 300c AWD, just arose from nowhere, started noticing that when either blinker left or right, not all the time, but every once and awhile after i blinker my windshield wiper swipes... and i am not hitting the windshield wiper or anything... also on and off, the drivers side automatic up/down window wouldn't work as well....

and more recently, I noticed the peddle feels very ruff when accelerating, and turning was jittery, sort of stiff and today when just messing around seeing what was wrong, listening, I would accelerate and nothing, no HEMI boost... just reving but not red-lining, just dull and roughness ...

anyone know these symptoms or what to check

·
Registered
29 Posts
Same wiper problem.

Something just messed up with my 2006 300c AWD, just arose from nowhere, started noticing that when either blinker left or right, not all the time, but every once and awhile after i blinker my windshield wiper swipes... and i am not hitting the windshield wiper or anything...
anyone know these symptoms or what to check
I have the same problem where the wiper swipes intermittently when the left or right blinker is used on my '07 C. Any thoughts?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts