Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
300c AWD on 20's / GOT BLING?

Here is some pics of our 300c AWD with 20" Zinik wheels and 255/45 Nitto tires on it. The window tint is 20% and the custom grill is a billet grill from Trenz. We are working on getting a lowering kit for the AWD model. This car is equipped with everything except the xenon headlights and adjustable pedals.

The other vehicles we have include a Black 2002 Dodge Durango R/T, a Black 1995 Corvette convertible and a Black 1991 Sturgis Special Harley.

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
Nice ride!!! Looks great.

Could you do me a favor and take a close up pic of your rims? I was considering those Ziniks on my top 5 choice of rims, but I can't tell if the spokes actually go out onto the lip.

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Your ride is way to high :eek:, Like you said a lowering kit is a good idea.

Nice ride. How does the AWD drive? I have only driven the RWD 300. I don't go skiing so i don't really need it.

·
Banned
223 Posts
Can we get some better shots of the grill ? i'm thinking about buying this grill & wanna get some more ideas on how will it look.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Real looker.

The new wheels were a definite improvement - lookz wise.
How do they ride? is the handling improved??
AWD must really confer some great adhesion on the road - can you tell us what your experience has been so far?
Keep up the great work - you are in fast company here :D .

·
Registered
116 Posts
Loyal-one said:
And here are the close up shots of the grill
Take the front plate frame off, and fill in the holes..

·
Premium Member
2,192 Posts
Loyal-one, looking good.

You have some nice garage fillers in there. Loyal to black it seems :)

1991 Sturgis, old friend of mine had the 1981 Sturgis (Shovelhead) and I nearly bought a custom '81 Sturgis myself before I found my old '75 Electraglide.

BTW, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
134 Posts
WOW! Very nice... I didn't like the color at first, but so many ppl have shown me on here how it really shines. I bet the constant washing is a pain?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Sharp

Wow that's one sharp looking SRT you have there! That grill and wheels compliment that black so well! Keep up the great work! BTW, lowering or removing that plate holder on the front is a must to show off that grill, it's to sweet not too. Thanks for the pics, it was a treat!

·
Registered
349 Posts
I like how the wheels keep the car looking tough and not blingy. Nice work. As for the lowering, please keep us posted to what you find out. Thanks!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
joeSRT8 said:
Take the front plate frame off, and fill in the holes..
Yea I would like to but I am not into attracting cops attention,or should I say giving them a reason to stop me, the less I have to deal with them the easier life is!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
???????

"John Elway" sticker on trunk & Front tag...
Is that the Dealer?
If so..remove them..NO free advertising.
Takes away from the car.
JMO..For what's worth

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes I will be removing the Elway dealership stuff, I am just leaving it on there to irritate all of the dealerships nearby that jerked me around when I was trying to buy a 300c from them.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick:
Loyal-one said:
Here is a few pics of all of our vehicles. The Lincoln LS is what we traded off on the 300C. First and last Ford product to be owned by us. Later everyone!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Brought back some pictures from the archives. It seems as though not many pics are being posted anymore, just trying to spike some interest in the picture post department again!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts