Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank Doug at Factory Reproductions for helping me w/ my order. He is a great guy to work with and I highly recommend him and FR to everyone. He promptly processed my order and provided me tracking information as soon as my order was shipped out. Now on to the good stuff - the pics!

I got the Charger AWD replicas in machine face/silver put on my car yesterday. Tires are 255/45/20 Yokohama Parada. Car is as smooth as it was stock - wheels fit perfectly with no vibrations or issues. The look of the car is night and day. Here are the pics to prove it - Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Factory Reproductions definitely does a good job and has filled in a need for aftermarket wheels. The Charger rims look great on your C! Thanks for posting the nice pics.

bruno

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They look awesome man !!!! ....... I really wanna get a set .......
Factory Reproductions definitely does a good job and has filled in a need for aftermarket wheels. The Charger rims look great on your C! Thanks for posting the nice pics.

bruno
Thanks for the kind words guys! Gabe go for it....FR customer service and quality are top notch....and you can't beat the price! They fit like a glove and the car rides as smooth as it did stock. I am so glad I went with them!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello drewmin -

I was wondering if you have had any problems with your wheels from Factory Reproductions. Considering the same but I saw an article on eBay entitled "the truth about replica wheels (and why OEM is better). I know this may be sponsored by eBay to increase their sales margins...

The comments seem to support replicas but I thought I'd check. I have the same car/color as yours - think they look great... Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts