Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey can anyone give me some good advise on the AWD version. Also is it going to be hard to find rims for it or does AWD just used the same as the RWD model. I really want to get the AWD because I'm from NJ and the weather sucks here, but if it means I am going to have a hard time getting rims I may have to rethink whats more important, function or looks. LOL. :confused:

·
Registered
4 Posts
awd rims

I have the awd c and there are no rims yet and i am glad i chose the awd it goes great in the snow and bad road conditions picked up car last weds and had snow sat. nite plus the awd has lower gears than the hemi rwd so you are a tad bit quicker :D

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hey welcome to the AWD club. I live in California and have no real need for the AWD except when I'm speeding around corners. It's great and I love to know that if I take a rode trip to the mountains that I won't have any problems. There are so many 300's out here already fixed up mine looks tricked out rolling stock. Don't worry about the rims. Tint, some chrome around the windows and a sound system will be enough to keep you happy. Plus who likes to drive sideways onto a speed bump at 2 mph?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts