Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the 300c, non-HID, what wattages are the Headlight bulbs high/low and fog bulbs ?

Because the low beam is a 9006xs and it may require a heavy duty connector or special wiring harness, if the wattage is over 70 or 60 or something and I can not find the connector on Hoen's website, which they recommend for installation.

Does anybody have information on the Hoen 9006xs bulb and special heavy duty connectors/ and or wiring harness.?

Would be a great Help.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I emailed Hoen directly and they said that you can get the heavy duty connector at your local auto parts store. Let me know if you do get it. I havn't gotten the part yet.

300cp said:
On the 300c, non-HID, what wattages are the Headlight bulbs high/low and fog bulbs ?

Because the low beam is a 9006xs and it may require a heavy duty connector or special wiring harness, if the wattage is over 70 or 60 or something and I can not find the connector on Hoen's website, which they recommend for installation.

Does anybody have information on the Hoen 9006xs bulb and special heavy duty connectors/ and or wiring harness.?

Would be a great Help.

·
Banned
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,heres some more info

I got an e-mail for HOEN and they said that the 9006 connector on the website can fit the 9006xs but you mush purchase the bulbs and connectors together,

Im gettin the whole package asap high/low/ and fogs + connector.......$136 or so.........

·
Registered
554 Posts
Oh wow, very nice. Maybe Hoen bearly got the connector with in the past couple of weeks. Keep me posted please. I'd like to check them out once you get them in.

300cp said:
I got an e-mail for HOEN and they said that the 9006 connector on the website can fit the 9006xs but you mush purchase the bulbs and connectors together,

Im gettin the whole package asap high/low/ and fogs + connector.......$136 or so.........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts