Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RIDES MAGAZINE has put together a 6 page complete buyers guide for the 300C, everything from exhausts, to brakes, body kits, suspension, and more...you gotta go get a copy.

·
Registered
108 Posts
^^^it's pretty cool but you get a lot more info if you just search on these forums...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I was just trying to help because for the last couple months I have seen people asking if Stoptech was making brakes, or if KW was making a suspension, or who is making lip spoilers, and such, so when I picked up the recent issue I thought it was good that RIDES made a 300C buyers guide.

·
Registered
108 Posts
^^^ oh, don't get me wrong, it's a great compilation of stuff to buy but i was just commenting that it is by no means complete. i myself bought the copy before you posted about it and before i found this site.
-brian-

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
KarNutz300C said:
RIDES MAGAZINE has put together a 6 page complete buyers guide for the 300C, everything from exhausts, to brakes, body kits, suspension, and more...you gotta go get a copy.
Picked one up today and our own TommyZ was represented, congrats Tommy...

·
Registered
104 Posts
KarNutz300C said:

Perhaps you could give us a link to it?

.....sT

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Jerry,thanks for the posts.
Looking good.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
picked

I picked up a copy today.Its not just that 300 section it like the whole mag is 300.Every add and just about every person in it has a 300. And the cover isnt bad ither.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts