Hi guys
Today in clusters light service engine and I check code
....... done all is ok
Can any one help me about it
Chrysler 300c 2013 v6

·
Administrator
13,064 Posts
It may have been a momentary code. Most "ghost codes" disappear with three ignition cycles (On/Start/Off, On/Start/Off, On/Start/Off) so just drive the car as you normally would.

If the check engine light begins to blink, have the car scanned for codes again and give us what they read. We can help from there.

If the code is still lit after the three ignition cycles, try disconnecting your battery for 30 minutes to reset the powertrain control module.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi guys
Today in clusters light service engine and I check code
....... done all is ok
Can any one help me about it
Chrysler 300c 2013 v6
c-300,

I'm sorry to hear about the check engine light you've experienced.

The Malfunction Indication Light (MIL) is designed to monitor the engine and transmission control systems. The light can illuminate for a number of reasons and can be as simple as a loose gas cap or even poor fuel economy. If the light stays on through a couple drive cycles, I can suggest a visit to your Chrysler dealer to determine what may have prompted the light.

If the light begins to flash, immediate service would be necessary.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all replay me I check with botten srart engine 8try he not write any problem but I check with MAXISCAN ms509 he write P0520 (engine oil pressure sensor/switch circuit

Attachments

·
Administrator
13,064 Posts
Did you have your oil changed recently?

The oil pressure sensor either has a bad connection (check for wiring breaks, a corroded lead/connector or it may be unplugged) or the sensor has failed.

·
Administrator
13,064 Posts
It still may be a bad or intermittent connection problem.

Did you recently have your oil changed?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did you have your oil changed recently?

The oil pressure sensor either has a bad connection (check for wiring breaks, a corroded lead/connector or it may be unplugged) or the sensor has failed.
my oil pressure in cluster is 63-77 psi

1 - 10 of 10 Posts