Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picture from Detroit auto show. ASC Helios Concept, a four-door convertible version of the Chrysler 300 not slated for production.

·
Registered
83 Posts
wow i think i like that one better than the wcc one. i love that wood grain wish someone would make that for us i would buy it in a heartbeat. that console in the back is nice to. is this a real convertible or is the roof chopped?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Nice pics, I'm big on convertibles but a 4 door is different, BTW, I love the color of the wood inside. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I'll be going to the show next week. This week is for media/industry types only.

If possible I'll take pics of the entire interior, if others do not post first. The NBC affiliate here has something on the show every day. As far as the droptop C, it is a true convert. Also, when they asked Det.(CEO) about prodction he didn't say yes but he didn't say no either????

From what I've read and seen the convertble C, charger, lexus, Honda pickup and the 'vette are getting alot of press time.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Wow that is so classy looking. I love the wood they choose, makes it look very elegant. The WCC one is really a show car which is tricked out, this one is more classy and elegant.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Yes, Yes

Alrighty, yeah I can see myself in that 4door Convertible 300C :) :)
Thanks again Kev for the video!

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
cool

Thats nice thanks for the pic. I like it better then WCC or the other ones that have been customed. Icould see my self....wait no i couldnt i dont like convertibles. My wife onthe other hand wants one of thous Mini convertibles.

·
Registered
48 Posts
And the award for worst directing of a new clip ever goes to... :)

But yes, not since the days of the often compared 1960's Lincolns have we seen 4 door convertibles. Chrysler - be the Lincoln that Lincoln's afraid to be!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts