Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Calling all cruise addicts that are interested in cruises just for the hell of driving with other Chryslers.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool noted. Checking out link cause Im in for 30th March.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kewl. Hey I saw one of the funniest things one night in the Valley.

I was cruisin around one night showing my older brother around Brisbane and I think it was a 2005+ Holden V8 ute kept trying to drag me. I just took my time as he sped off to the next set of lights. As he was sitting waiting for the green he kept reving his engine, must have just got his new exhaust or something then the lights went green and he took off, at the same time a citroen like yours planted it and beat him to the next set of lights.

It was Hilarious, the guy in the ute got so angry at us laughing at him, did a burnout at the lights and sped off down a side street.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Haha, that might have actually have been me, I remember putting some jerk in a Holden ute in his place. I think he was only driving a V6 though, which is typical, Commode owners putting an exhaust on their V6 to make it sound like a V8, then driving around all cocky like they're driving hot $hit (they're right, but in a more literal sense). Doesn't help that they're too braindead to buy a manual and shave some weight out of their fatass ute.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Calling all cruise addicts that are interested in cruises just for the hell of driving with other Chryslers.
Hi all,

I have been playing with the idea of starting a SE QLD 300C club for the past few weeks & believe there is more than enough interest to get this up & running. I will start a new thread on this topic & anyone who is interested please let me know.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I am a starter.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts