Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I'm new to this and not even sure I'm in the right place. I've just bought my 300C estate (2007); I was wondering if the tail lights on this are the same as the dodge magnum and will be a straight fit - I would like to buy some clear but can only find them under the Dodge banner.

My second question is - does anyone know where I can get roof bars for my car which does NOT have roof rails fitted?

Thank you all

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Sorry I'm new to this and not even sure I'm in the right place. I've just bought my 300C estate (2007); I was wondering if the tail lights on this are the same as the dodge magnum and will be a straight fit - I would like to buy some clear but can only find them under the Dodge banner.

yes the tails are the same size on the magnum and the 300 estate (300 wagon in Europe)

My second question is - does anyone know where I can get roof bars for my car which does NOT have roof rails fitted?
you can order the roof rails from Mopar

·
Registered
980 Posts
Welcome. Don't forget to check out the Uk/ diesel bit of the forum.

·
Premium Member
13,325 Posts

Thank you all

UK dealer link:- Chrysler 300c lighting

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, Freebird SRT, or anyone else out there. Trying to find a dealer or somewhere to buy the Mopar roof bars, but no luck so far.
Is it because I'm a UK resident?
Anyone know where or how to find them?
Cheers

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Roof Rack. Fits: 2008 DODGE MAGNUM | Mopar Parts

This place sells the oem roof rack and luggage rails. You might want to contact them and see if they will ship to you in the UK

Don't worry about above link saying for magnum, your 300 estate roof is the same as the magnum roof

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
I was told that the roof bars can't be retro fitted after the car has left the factory ! I would have had Simon's one when he sold his car . PAT

·
Premium Member
4,956 Posts
Before he sold his car, I think Prav was looking at an aftermarket unit, so he might know of one that works. The roof line is a little different from the saloon.

·
Registered
2006 CRD Touring
3,737 Posts
Although the bars can be retro fitted, doesn't this involve removal of the headlining and drilling holes in the roof?

·
Premium Member
4,956 Posts
Although the bars can be retro fitted, doesn't this involve removal of the headlining and drilling holes in the roof?
Hi, yes if its the same type like Simons SRT8 touring (car now sold which also previously belonged to Boro Al), which is permanent and does require some drilling.

Aftermarket are clamp on, so do not require drilling.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts