Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
Sorry I have been so lax on the forums lately, but I am hoping to make it up to everyone by organising a Drift Day for our rides.
In Canberra there is a mob called "fifth gear motorsport" (this is not a plug, I have never used them and I have no personal or professional involvement with them - disclaimer now out of the way) that run several driving courses.

Anyway the point of this is I am looking at organising an event with them for our 300C's if I can get enough interested people. We would need 10 people to have the session all to ourselves, and cost for 1/2 day drifting classes would be $99 and held at the Sutton Road driver training facility in Canberra.

Optionally we could organise a customised day with them at the Wakefield park track in Goulburn involving heaps of different motorsport stuff. The cost for this would likeley be clost to $200 though.

So hands up who is up for a fun day.

NOTE: The drifting will wear your tyres but I believe is held on a wet road so it wont taotally kill them.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Count me in, Ill bring all my spare stock tyres with me.

·
Registered
655 Posts
May have to dust off the stockies...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have given them a call and they are running a private course today, and I will be speaking to them about options on Monday.
I will get us some available dates, probably late July or early August.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'd be up for something...Hopefully by then some of my family dramas should have settled down.

Definitely keen to try my ride out on the track...

Cheers,
Paulo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts