Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after posting about the g35 and doing a little research I decided on the 300c. I am going to wait and order a 2006 but I have a few more questions for all the experts here. Im only 23 so besides a boat I bought this is going to be my largest purchase to date and I want everything to go right. I found out that my girlfriends friend sales mercedes so does anyone know if I could get a friends and family discount through her? Also for options I was going to get sunroof, woodgrain, and navagation but after reading some posts I decided agianst the sunroof and now I dont know if I would rather get the navagation or buy this aftermarket unit http://www.crutchfield.com/S-L5RXlU6P2un/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=168550&I=113DDX7015&search=kenwood and the last question is in regards to the color, my last 2 cars have been black and I love the color but its so damn hard to keep clean. I never liked silver cars until I saw a silver 300c but someone told me that silver paint fades worst than any other color of paint so if silver and black owners could give me some input I would appreciate it and lastly I am glad I found this site :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
300 C for me

Just wanted to say welcome to the forum.

I don't know what has been said about sunroofs here, but I have owned a 2001 Chrysler 300M with a sunroof along with my 300C and several convertibles in my life and think sunroofs are great. Gives you the best of both worlds. The 300M was silver, and in four years of ownership had no problem with paint. My 300C is the cool vanilla color and I love it, but it does show the dirt, probably more so than the black.

I know you will enjoy your C. Post some pictures when it arrives.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Friends/Family is at the discretion of the dealer. If you work directly for Chrysler, they still won't give it to you. (This will, of course, be followed by 7 people who will say "I got the F/F discount". But in reality, 99% of people who want it, get turned down.)
The factory NAV is so nice, and the install is clean, and looks factory, I don't know why anyone would put an aftermarket one in, plus the factory nav gets the 3/36 warranty, AND works with the steering wheel controls.
As far as I know, colors don't fade/wear differently anymore. You'll sell it before they start to fade anyway, get what you want.
RT

·
Registered
901 Posts
W.e.l.c.o.m.e.

Congrats & Welcome to 300/300C Family JustMe, as for the sunroof I love mine, I pratically must have one unless it's a convertible:) . But really I haven't experience any P.R.O.B.L.E.M.S. with sunroof on Mrs SexC :) as some others have reported.
Just Love Sunroof

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
I have a dealer here who is willing to accept the FF, I just need a friend or family member with a control number now! :)

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
I don't have a code yet, so I don't know the exact discount, but from what I've read/heard it can vary from 1-5+% under invoice. And without one, it's pretty much sticker pricing. Ugh!! :( A considerable amount of dough needless to say.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts