Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the Fascia is BB. It is in great structural condition. only blemish is a scuff on the passenger side just below where the bumperettes go. Perfect for painting. Also has 4 holes from front plate bracket. Easy to fill, or will be hidden if you live in a front plate state.

Asking $300 shipped. this will coswt between $100 and $150 to ship, so this is a good deal.

DOES NOT come with grille or bumperettes.

will get pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
fascia is dirty. the garage door opener is about 1x2", used it as a reference for size. felt the scuff, not deep, should come out with a PC buffing.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Hay

Could you at least wash that thing. How much for the Opener.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Is that more damage I'm seeing in the picture above it or is that thing just really freakin dirty?? Kinda hard to tell what's going on when it's that dirty.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Is that more damage I'm seeing in the picture above it or is that thing just really freakin dirty?? Kinda hard to tell what's going on when it's that dirty.
there is a little damage above the garage door opener, all of that was there when I bought the car. the rest is just dirt. for paint prep, a shop would be able to take care of all of it at once, just as part of the paint prep. just needs filler

·
Registered
289 Posts
Weird nobody is jumping on this. 300c fascia's were a popular buy about a year ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.