Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres a great deal I came by. I just signed up, I think we have over 14 people now heres the link.....

With the HUGE success of our recent Magnum GB (over 60 members participated!) we decided to extend the same offer to the 300C members!

These kits sell for $229 on our site http://automotivelightstore.com/inde...PROD&ProdID=41 but since we have a good amount of these in stock we would like to something really special for forum members and give a GB with up to 60% off!

These are the LATEST VERSION kits with the V2 Inverters, 50000+ Hour Rings, Plug and Play Wiring, and Lifetime Warranty!

Color default is 6000K white, if you want Blue or Red there is a $15 additional charge.

We need to get 10 people on board to get the $149 price for the ORACLE Halos for the Chrysler 300C. If we get 15 people it will be just $125 and if we get 25 people its just $99!

Again:
10-14= $149
15-24= $125
25+ = $99!

Here is how it works:
1) Dont wait for the list to fill up, that will only deter other members from joining.
2) In order to participate you must pay a deposit by clicking this link http://automotivelightstore.com/inde...ROD&ProdID=180
3) Once you pay the deposit I will add your name to the list.
4) The GB will end April 25th, however many deposits we have received that will be the price.
5) The checkout link will be posted on April 25th.
6) Your kit will ship the same day you pay the balance.

We will be posting this on other forums in order to help hit the 25 person mark!

Here are a few pics in case you have been living under a rock

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
This has been going on for a couple of weeks now. We already have 25 people last time I checked. Let me see if I can find the thread.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Go to AAC's website and they have a tutorial on how to do it. Or you can send your headlights to AAC and they'll do it for you for a fee.

·
Registered
186 Posts
i asked about it somewhere but i want in i just want to know it says the deposit is 99.00 and they ship when the balance is payed- well isnt the total price now 99 bones so what is the deal. do i just go to the link, buy the deposit and viola i get my lights shipped or what....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.