Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price Reduced: $275.00 Shipped

Complete headlight housings with Halogen Projectors, not HID's, but HID projectors can easily be installed with four screws. 6000K Halos installed with inverters. Everything works, sold as is. Lenses could use a polishing, and tape has "sealed" holes. Please see pics and PM for questions.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price Reduced $275.00 Shipped, these are my spare set, so 1st one takes them.

·
Banned
651 Posts
looks like he went a lil crazy with the black silicone

·
Registered
979 Posts
looks like he went a lil crazy with the black silicone
yeah i think he did, but its good to have a good seal plus you wont see the majority of it anyway since its on the back. But if it was really bothersome some of it could easily be taken off with a razor blade

·
Registered
42 Posts
do you have pics of them on the car? thanks

·
Registered
605 Posts
do you have pics of them on the car? thanks
Hey, he has pics of them on his car on another 300 forum that he is a member of. I would give you a direct link but I don't think that it will allow me to since it is a competitors site. Anyway I don't know if you are interested in buying them from him but he I don't think he is on this site that often like the other one and I know for a fact that they are sold because I am the guy who bought them.
I took the liberty of getting the pics off the other site, these are pics of his car with the halos and they are 6K.
Note these pics of wbglider's car and not mine, hopefully he won't be mad that I borrowed them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.