Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All! Hope all is well. Just wanted to share some pics of the Hemi with you guys. Mods to date are Eibach Prokit, Dynomax catback 3" exhaust w/4" ss tips, ROH Drift R's 18x9, Nitto 404's,SRT deck spoiler Airaid intake, SRT badging, painted side mirrors to match body color, 15% titanium tint. I wanted the muscle car look. I think I achieved that. I think! :rolleyes:
Proud to part of the forum. Best Regards!

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
391 Posts
I give you props for doing something different. It looks great! Keep up the great work.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Real nice looking. I like the wide 18" tires, which I believe are 275's.
Where did you get the tires and how much?
Any change in the ride bumpiness/jolting after installing the Eibachs on the 18"inchers?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the kind words Joey! The Nitto's are 255/55/18 and and were packaged in with the wheels, mounted, bal., alignment, and installing the Eibach's. My next door nieghbor owns a tire store. $1700.00 for it all. I have using Eibach's on all my show cars for years and have personally never noticed any negatives, only better cornering, and looks. Mike

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
By the way Joey, I ALWAYS stuff as much tire under a wheel well as possible, and this was it without going to a higher profile ie: not as wide, because of that bolt and nut which is only 1/2" inch from the tire. We tried 295/45/18's, without mounting them on the wheel. Fagetaboutit. NOT even close. >:)

·
Registered
901 Posts
LQQKing Good

mmaloy, that's real nice, never thought about upgrading the 18" tires, 1st pic I've seen with the tire upgrade. Job well done. Keep up the good work! :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Car looks great, only thing i don't like is the SRT badging. When real car people realize its not an SRT-8, it just makes you look like one of those "posers" even if you weren't trying to be one. Other than that, I love the look. Wheels look great.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank You Angie300c!!!! I wanted to go with 20's, but as I'm very picky about certain things, the only 5 spoke that I really liked in 20 inch was the Avanti. $1500 a piece. Rub a lamp, I don't think so Avanti! So I stuck with the ROH's. Whata ya gonna do? >:)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
UH, well, notice that there is no 8 next to the SRT. It's just my personalized custom 300C. Thanks for the kind words!!!!!!!!!! Mike

·
Registered
285 Posts
Love it...

I really like the look.... more importantly is that you like it...
I was very specific about the look i was going for....not caring at all that it's not 'BLING'... or whatever.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Love it...

I really like the look.... more importantly is that you like it...
I was very specific about the look i was going for....not caring at all that it's not 'BLING'... or whatever.

Looks sweet ~~~

·
Registered
763 Posts
mmaloy said:
Hi All! Hope all is well. Just wanted to share some pics of the Hemi with you guys. Mods to date are Eibach Prokit, Dynomax catback 3" exhaust w/4" ss tips, ROH Drift R's 18x9, Nitto 404's,SRT deck spoiler Airaid intake, SRT badging, painted side mirrors to match body color, 15% titanium tint. I wanted the muscle car look. I think I achieved that. I think! :rolleyes:
Proud to part of the forum. Best Regards!

Mike

Nice aggresive look. What part of florida you in??

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Very slick - great mods!
Welcome to our little club - mostly knowledgeable & kind folks -- only a few fud fighters.
Cheers!
Eric

1 - 20 of 21 Posts