Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
tbyrne, any audio available, I am looking for a more Euro sound not a Camaro rumble. I am leaning toward Borla over Magnaflow, any thoughts.

·
Registered
149 Posts
II kings 9:20 said:
tbyrne, any audio available, I am looking for a more Euro sound not a Camaro rumble. I am leaning toward Borla over Magnaflow, any thoughts.
Hey! What's wrong with a Camaro rumble? ;)
I might be looking into this as well. I'm sorta getting tired of the !muffler mod.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
steves300c said:
Hey! What's wrong with a Camaro rumble? ;)
I might be looking into this as well. I'm sorta getting tired of the !muffler mod.
That rumble belongs on a Dukes of Hazzard set not in an elegant machine like da Hemi, :D , Aston Martin would be a proper sound indeed.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I like my Camaro V-8 sound :(

But I agree 100% with kings, I do not want that for this car. If the Borla is the more Euro/quieter of the two, I will get that one.

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't have any sound clips for this one yet.

We did a special purchase with Borla and just received a shipment that I can discount with no GP required. They are priced lower than they allow us to advertise but we can provide a quote over the phone or through e-mail ([email protected]). This offer is limited to the systems that we have in stock.

Thanks,
Tom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts