Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Black 300C RWD with just about every option.

Here is a list of my mods:

* Eibach Springs
* Nitto 420S 255/45/20
* D'Vinci Haoc XL (exposed lug) Chrome 20X8.5
* Lloyd Custom Mats - Slate/300C Logo
* 22Elite Leather Console - Lighter Color of seats
* Camisasca 300C Rear Liscense Frame
* E&G Mesh with Center Bar and Trunk Emblem
* Lowered Front Liscense Plate
* Window Tint
* Chrysler Pin Strip (Dealer Applied while on lot)
* Removed Dealer Badging
* Global Composite's SRT8 Knock Off Rear Spoiler

Next 2 Mods on Drawing Board:
* Jon's Tinted Tails Medium
* Volant CAI

The best Mod to do for the $$ in the Leather Console if you are coming off a luxury vehicle.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
WHAT... no pics cajun??
Better get 'em posted before Angi finds this thread! :eek:

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
I thought your accent sounded familiar, I have tons of family in Marksville, LA. You can't get all the "****-ass" out of me, boy I could sure use a nice crawfish boil...

BTW wheels look great.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
CajunHEMI said:
Here are the photos of my 300C. The license plate number was altered a bit to protect the innocent.
Very, very nice... but innocent??
Hmm :scratchch raise a little hell!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A ****-Ass with a Hemi is a Dangerous Combo

Aspen Dog: I should have picked that up from your last name as well. As cousin Boudreaux once famously stated, 'I rather have a red spot on the seat of my pant's (****-ass) that I can cover with dem trousers inted of un da back uv dat neck...'

Note: I would like to apologize in advance to any Red Neck who finds this offensive. :biggrin:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ms HEMEE Madam,

Thanks for the comments. I can only assume that since we have never been out drinking the innocent comment is in reference to my mods. :sly:

It is hard to comment on soemone else's mods without knowing what there goals are. I think I read a few other comments here that have similar thougths to myself:

I am not trying to go outside to box, be unique, or try something no one else has done. I am just trying to add some peripheral pieces to my 300C that would finish it out a bit more.

I think the 300 is a striking/stunning car and has lines like no other. I do not want to over mod the car and distract attention from its core design elements.

Thought for the day: Are you modding out a 300C, or do you have a 300C with some mods to it. I fall in the latter of the two categories. :ugh1:

Changing subjects, attached is one more of my 300C that's pretty cool. :banana:

Regards,

CajunHEMI

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
CajunHEMI said:
Here are the photos of my 300C. The license plate number was altered a bit to protect the innocent.
Did you lower the front license plate yourself or have they come out with a front license plate replacement?

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
CajunHEMI said:
Ms HEMEE Madam,
Thanks for the comments. I can only assume that since we have never been out drinking the innocent comment is in reference to my mods. :sly:

It is hard to comment on soemone else's mods without knowing what there goals are. I think I read a few other comments here that have similar thougths to myself:

I am not trying to go outside to box, be unique, or try something no one else has done. I am just trying to add some peripheral pieces to my 300C that would finish it out a bit more.

I think the 300 is a striking/stunning car and has lines like no other. I do not want to over mod the car and distract attention from its core design elements.

Thought for the day: Are you modding out a 300C, or do you have a 300C with some mods to it. I fall in the latter of the two categories. :ugh1:

Changing subjects, attached is one more of my 300C that's pretty cool. :banana:

Regards,
CajunHEMI
CajunHEMI, I think you may have misunderstood my comments and my humor and jumped to conclusions, so let me first say that your assumption is incorrect... I will be the LAST person to ever make untoward comments to someone for how they choose to mod their car... or not. If you've read my past posts, you'll know this to be true.

Secondly, and as I said earlier, your car looks very, very nice... it has that certain sinister look that I LOVE and which is so befitting such a mean machine... as in "not innocent"... hence my comment. I'm sorry that you misunderstood.

Lastly, the additional pic you posted is awesome!! And, although I too fall into the latter of the 2 categories you listed, I do appreciate all of the creativity, hard work, and efforts that have gone into some of the more extreme mods we've seen here.

Quite simply, I'm a car-gal...
P.S. I am not the Madam... ;) (just another little joke)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Hey Cajun; nice country down that way. I spent about 10 days down in Lake Charles, LA. over Christmas/New Years back in '87. I rode through there again on my motorcycle, 07/02 on my way to Helen, Ga.
Those ****-ass boys were nice and hospitable. Had a good time with a few of them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gen Xer:

I am one of those dual college degree dudes that the heavey modders laugh at. I hum 'leftie lucy/rightie tidy' as I change a light bulb. I am too smart to left someone as myself mod my car. :smoker:

I had Aspen Dog lower my liscense and install the grill. His office is 25 minutes from my house. You can reuse the license frame that came with your car but you have to cut on it a bit on the top/back for some minor alterations. I think there is a thread out there that discusses it or maybe Aspen Dog could comment further. Mine came out excellent.

I can tell you one other thing, to install a grill you can either bend the crap out of your front fascia or take it off. To take it off you have to remove a bunch of bolts and detroy some rivets that need to be replaced. If you bend the fascia you run the risk of spider webbing the clear coat and on black that would be unforunate. Aspen Dog is one of the most meticulous guys on this forum and of course he took my whole fascia off. He is approaching double digits on the number of times he has taken his own off.

Model 57:

I am originally from the Lafayette area. (One hour east of Lake Charles on I-10) Be sure not to ride that bike through South Louisiana in the summer without a face mask or you will be picking mosquitos from your teeth. That little guy is the state bird of LA. :biggrin:

Northern Rider:

The Cajun ancestory goes back to Nova Scotia in the 1700's. Exiled for religous prosecution. Our family trees may have crossed paths a few hundred years ago. Having never meant you I am not sure if that's a good thing. :ponder:

Mrs. Hemeee (I think I got you addressed right now :) ):

I read other posts the last month and I realize you and Angie are probably two of the nicest people on these boards. I was just joking with you and took no offense. I had just thrown out a post without introducing myself so I used my reply to you to state what my goals are. Without knowing someones goals it would be impossible to offer up constructive critiques which I would welcome. Like you, I appreciate some of the things others do on these boards but have my own preferences.

Pixel,

I am a big fan of your car. I would have liked your grill on my car if I were a little less lazy... :yawn:

Regards,

Cajun HEMI

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
CajunHEMI said:
Mrs. Hemeee (I think I got you addressed right now :) ):

I read other posts the last month and I realize you and Angie are probably two of the nicest people on these boards. I was just joking with you and took no offense. I had just thrown out a post without introducing myself so I used my reply to you to state what my goals are. Without knowing someones goals it would be impossible to offer up constructive critiques which I would welcome. Like you, I appreciate some of the things others do on these boards but have my own preferences.

Regards,
Cajun HEMI
Hey CH... it's just HEMEEE, or Linda, or 'hey you' even works, no formal titles for meee. (If anything, my hubbeee is Mr. HEMEEE :rolleyes: )
Anyway, glad to hear we're all good, I wouldn't want a 'rajun' cajun' after meee!!
All the best, welcome to the family.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just feel uncomfortable addressing a lady as such but since you insist:

Hemeee,

Is your Ragin Cajun comment in reference to the school mascot for the University of Louisiana Lafayette (ULL)?

I had a raging infection one time while in college so I guess you could call me a Ragin Cajun. :newangel:

Seriously I got my undergrad from ULL.

Ragin Cajun Hemi

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
CajunHEMI said:
I just feel uncomfortable addressing a lady as such but since you insist:

Hemeee,
Is your Ragin Cajun comment in reference to the school mascot for the University of Louisiana Lafayette (ULL)?
I had a raging infection one time while in college so I guess you could call me a Ragin Cajun. :newangel:
Seriously I got my undergrad from ULL.
Ragin Cajun Hemi
So, you're truly "a gentleman and a scholar"...
Actually it was simply a rhyme, however there was a bluegrass musician popular many years ago, Doug Kershaw, his nickname was the ragin' cajun.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hemeee,

I am a southern boy whose grandmother would smack you in the face in you didn't address a woman with manners. Unfortutely as I have gotten OLDer, some women take an age offense to 'Yes Ma'm/No Ma'm'. :eek:uch:

Do you have a link to photos of your car? :biggrin:

Regards,

Cajun Hemi

1 - 18 of 18 Posts