Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ted
Do you have a part # and price for the stock 300c black plastic lower bumper inserts? I would like to get an extra set to have sent out & modded with mesh so I only have to take it apart once to replace them & I'm not driving around with big empty holes there in the meantime!

thanks!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hey bud I too looked for the part number on the service guide and couldn't find it. I know I would sell a lot more modded lower inserts. If you can find out about this please forward the info. I would greatly appreciate it. I too will continue to search for this info. Good Luck!

·
Registered
180 Posts
PixelPusher said:
Hi Ted
Do you have a part # and price for the stock 300c black plastic lower bumper inserts? I would like to get an extra set to have sent out & modded with mesh so I only have to take it apart once to replace them & I'm not driving around with big empty holes there in the meantime!

thanks!
I belive the parts you are looking for are p/n 4806084aa and 4806085aa. They will cost you 11.51 ea. plus shipping.
Jeff

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Does anyone know why the passenger side piece in this area (lower grill) would have a round circle cut out of it (approx. 1in in diameter at max)? The driver's side is solid but not the passenger? Is there some kind of sensor here? Kind of hard to describe and I don't have my cam near me to take a pic.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
The Black Hole is one of the many mysteries of the 300C universe....

A long time ago, in a galaxy far away . . . an engineer said that if we are to ship our magnificant automobiles across vast distances by sea, we will need to have a front tie-down bolt.

And so the mysterious orifice was created.

The End.

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Hahahahah I did search actually but didn't find it. Can't believe I missed that thread since I swear all my wasted hours are spent here! I kinda figured it had something to do with balance in the universe. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Well actually it was put there to add 50 horse power. That's what I tell my friends with the stickered Hondas.

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
And we all know they are the wisest of the wise. Stickers alone add a minimum of 10 HP when done obsessively! :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
MrHappy said:
Does anyone know why the passenger side piece in this area (lower grill) would have a round circle cut out of it (approx. 1in in diameter at max)? The driver's side is solid but not the passenger? Is there some kind of sensor here? Kind of hard to describe and I don't have my cam near me to take a pic.
Here's two of the threads: http://www.300cforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1079&page=1&pp=10 http://www.300cforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=880&page=1&pp=10

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
I have a feeling there'll be a 100% definitive answer on that hole about the same time as there will for the old "meaning of life" question.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts