Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heres another 300c on 24"s... give me some feeback we are debuting the autorama here in Detroit this weekend.

i can also be quoted as saying i thought the mag pearl looked like poo , but now that i have worked on one ..i kinda like it. lol

t

·
Banned
72 Posts
show? or can you drive with them?

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
300cp said:
show? or can you drive with them?
they drive...they actually ride better than 265/30/22....beleive it or not....

sorry guys/gals i tried to resize these 3 times now ,so they would fit perfect in the screen.

t

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NautcaSprt6 said:
TommyZ does it again.
Very nice look, and your right, the rims really bring out the look of the Magnesium Pearl color.

they are a bit big for my taste but man , do they ever get some looks...

tz

·
Registered
417 Posts
id roll um

·
Premium Member
2,382 Posts
tommyz said:
they are a bit big for my taste but man , do they ever get some looks...

tz
If anyone can make 24" look good on any car, it would be none other than Tommy Z.....

Everyone take notice: If you are going to put 24" on a car, that is the proper ride height the car needs to be at.

I am with you Tommy, a little big for my taste. But if that owner is happy with the look, then that is all that matters.

I keep looking at your ground effects kit Tommy. Mmm mmm mmm, sharp.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Really nice!!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
ride height is perfect w/ dem 24's.. combined with your kit, it's a perfect stance all the way around!
Tommy, you should fab up some roof wings and healight covers (like the one on the 300c from paris) (hint**hint**) ;)

·
Banned
5,678 Posts
Eye Lids

HEMMISSEY said:
ride height is perfect w/ dem 24's.. combined with your kit, it's a perfect stance all the way around!
Tommy, you should fab up some roof wings and healight covers (like the one on the 300c from paris) (hint**hint**) ;)
THOSE WOULD BE HOT SSSEEELLLEERRRSSSSS BRO!!!!!!!!!! EYE LIDS WOULD LOOK SSSIIIICCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN A COMPANY MAKE THEM. HINT, HINT TOO!!!!!!!!!! ALSO SSSSIIIICCCKKKKKKK RIDE BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
tommyz said:
Heres another 300c on 24"s... give me some feeback we are debuting the autorama here in Detroit this weekend.

i can also be quoted as saying i thought the mag pearl looked like poo , but now that i have worked on one ..i kinda like it. lol

t

tommyz you do some great work with your products, i really like what you done to this 300c its awesome and really looks good....:naughty: :scared:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Mod's for 24's

tommyz said:
they drive...they actually ride better than 265/30/22....beleive it or not....

sorry guys/gals i tried to resize these 3 times now ,so they would fit perfect in the screen.

t
Tommyz,
What mod's did you have to make, if any, to fit the 24's on the car. By the way the car looks GREAT!!!
C

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Looks like tires alone, look at that sidewall must be a 20 or 25 series depending on width...

Looks awesome BTW

CJR300C said:
Tommyz,
What mod's did you have to make, if any, to fit the 24's on the car. By the way the car looks GREAT!!!
C

·
Registered
58 Posts
hey all, ive been lurking for a while now! Finally decided to register after viewing this thread...Very nice Tommy!

Love the car and I will be putting 24's on my daily driver! yes i dont care about that haters, there is enough wheel there for me! Now got some questions for u:

-What kind of wheels/tires?
-Is the car lowered or stock?

·
Registered
58 Posts
o ya and almost forgot:

-What are the widths of the front and back?
-how does it ride?
-any modifications needed?

:)

·
Registered
120 Posts
nice ride

Bun B said:
o ya and almost forgot:

-What are the widths of the front and back?
-how does it ride?
-any modifications needed?

:)
tommyz ,boy you are the man, every time i see you stuff make me want to cry, man!!! great job, keep that new stuff coming , dj griff

·
Registered
530 Posts
tommyz said:
don't the rim lip scrape the ground with such low profile tires with the wheel turned all the way?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts