Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
heres a few b4 additions,stocks, 22's then 24"s etc..
Ive added the main mesh grill the lower mesh grills, dub air intake, 0% tint,
chrome rear tail light covers,custom sub box with 13" jl w7, 2400 ample amp,ma audio 4 channel amp,pioneer 6x9 5ways, rear dyno matted "not just the trunk lid" 300c valve caps, and now 24's...still have alot of mods to do, such as my rear suicide doors,halo"demon eyes"headlights, two tone paint, suede interior, ps3 and some electrical upgrades...
View attachment 27999

View attachment 28000

View attachment 28001

View attachment 28002

View attachment 28003

·
Registered
224 Posts
ohhhh thats fresh. everytime i see people with 24's it makes me reconsider gettin some, but then i remember for me its performance, so im just stickin to 20's. very nice though

·
Registered
183 Posts
Nice...I love the wheels

·
Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks fellas... as for the performance I have a few other wheels when I want to race around, still I move with the 24's it isnt as bad as people think.
ofcourse you have to be carefull but you have to becarefull whenever you have rims "if you care about your ****" funny thing about it is I bent two rims from two different sets of 22's with some meaty tires "you can see one set pics above" I havent had any bad luck with the 4's yet..know on wood, LOL

·
Registered
118 Posts
Good choice on the rims. 4s are the way to go.

·
Registered
648 Posts
looks great man. A buddy of mine just bought those same u2`s for his truck.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Looks real good

·
Registered
690 Posts
what an improvement!!
Im not a fan of all the chrome on the tails and all that but the car looks awsome overall!

·
Registered
859 Posts
very nice i get my 24's tomorrow cant wait!!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Here they are 24 inch Ultra Platinums with 255/30/24 Kuhmos

·
Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the replys,
all the pics ive seen in this thread are sick! nice rides! anyone here going to the irvine show next week?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts