·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any clubs in Brisbane for owners of Chrysler 300C

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
A lot of Melbourne members wanted me to start a "club" here and said "John for President".

I have been in many clubs over the years and they become political hotbeds. Also you need to have office bearers (treasurer, newsletter, secretary) and formal minutes. It is all too hard and unnecessary IMO given the power & coverage we have through this here Forum.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
There is currently no "club". One of the forum members was talking about setting up a SE QLD club but I think that idea has gone.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well if you guys want one in the future Im happy to help and sponser if it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have been in many clubs over the years and they become political hotbeds.
That was my experience as well. Was in the Mustang club for a year or two before I got tired of it. And most of the other people were older than my father! (and I'm in my early 30's)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Johns right about running a club, if any of you feel like a get together just post a thread. We do it here in Melbourne and we always have a great turn out.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I have also been in "car clubs". And what John says is correct about the hierarchy of clubs is 100%. For all intentional purposes, this forum is our club without all the crap.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Yer Clubs to many bosses not enthough helpers. Yer thats right Kosta we always have a great time as well. Mine you we've got our old people as well just look at HEMI 57 and 1st 300 there old.:fing02: :fing02:

·
Registered
580 Posts
NHOM, your day will come!
Hey have you got clean wheels or just shiney nuts?
Cheers
PS, and don't forget "dirty old men need love too!"

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Yer Clubs to many bosses not enthough helpers. Yer thats right Kosta we always have a great time as well. Mine you we've got our old people as well just look at HEMI 57 and 1st 300 there old.:fing02: :fing02:
Hang on a minute :nono: I already have my mate James in Canberra taking swipes at me. I keep tell you guys I am just over 30 but had a hard life :laughing:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Hang on a minute :nono: I already have my mate James in Canberra taking swipes at me. I keep tell you guys I am just over 30 but had a hard life :laughing:

...you 2 are making me laugh. "Had a hard life" "Dirty old men need lovin 2"

...what a couple of classic quotes. :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
soon will be mate ;)

·
Registered
795 Posts
more like a group/crew kinda thing

theres bitching everywhere......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts