Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.
Went to the Indy 500 this year and passed a car on the freeway. Being from England I'd never seen one before and didn't know what it was. Kept looking and saw another. Got close and found out what it was. Got back to England and started to look. There are hardly any over here, so I had to import one from over there.

Anyway I'm please to say that next week, I will take delivery of a black 300C Hemi! I just cant wait! Never been in or driven one, but I've read the reviews and spoke to people and I know it's gonna be ok. It'll sit on the drive next to my C5 'vet and 69 Camaro! (European & Japs dont even come close!!!)

Anyway the point of my post was, does anyone know a company willing to export 300C performance parts to here in England. I'm particularly interested in a Mopar CAI and Borla Exhaust. (The 'vet has a Borla Stinger! Wicked!)

Thanks guys
Steve

·
Registered
529 Posts
Steve Gee said:
Hi guys.
Went to the Indy 500 this year and passed a car on the freeway. Being from England I'd never seen one before and didn't know what it was. Kept looking and saw another. Got close and found out what it was. Got back to England and started to look. There are hardly any over here, so I had to import one from over there.

Anyway I'm please to say that next week, I will take delivery of a black 300C Hemi! I just cant wait! Never been in or driven one, but I've read the reviews and spoke to people and I know it's gonna be ok. It'll sit on the drive next to my C5 'vet and 69 Camaro! (European & Japs dont even come close!!!)

Anyway the point of my post was, does anyone know a company willing to export 300C performance parts to here in England. I'm particularly interested in a Mopar CAI and Borla Exhaust. (The 'vet has a Borla Stinger! Wicked!)

Thanks guys
Steve
Congratulations Steve on your new ride and welcome to the family!!!!!

Feel free to ask anything on your new ride. :banana:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's here!!!!

After six weeks of waiting, I've finally got it!!!! What a car!

You guys wont believe the attention it gets over here! Awesome!

Still learning about it and finding out what things do!

Pleased to join the family, now I need to work out the parts I need.

Thanks for replying Tom B. I can feel an order coming on!

Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes they are, but not until Fall/Winter this year and the price tag will be equivalent to $63,000! Due to depreciation, I'm never buying a new car again, so I imported a year old one which has ended up cost me $48,500, which means I haven't paid as much and I have it NOW!!!! Ok it's left-hand drive, but so is my Camaro and Corvette, it's not a problem really.

I took it to an American Car Meet yesterday, and it was like bees round honey! People were fascinated by it!

So cool!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts