Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went to get some 20's at a local dealer. I found out the 300C has 5 x 114.3 while the 300 limited has 5 x 112. They almost ordered me the wrong wheels because of the difference in the 2 models

·
Registered
208 Posts
The wheels are actually 5 x 115 but they are so close they are interchangeable. The main problem is going to be the et24 offset. If you get the factory wheel off, could you please weigh it somehow??? I am really curious to know how much one weighs (with the tire mounted). Thanks

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really, am still debating right now to get them. I will decide by tomorrow. Problem with this car is that there is not many choices right now that would fit. They said alot of the rims that have 114.3 to 115 have offsets that are to big. They said I would have to put a spacer so that it won't hit. I am leaning toward waiting for TIS wheels which will fit. but they won't be available til JUne or JUly. decisions, decisions

·
Registered
110 Posts
Ditto on the request for factory 18" wheel/tire combo weight.

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Doc G said:
Really, am still debating right now to get them. I will decide by tomorrow. Problem with this car is that there is not many choices right now that would fit. They said alot of the rims that have 114.3 to 115 have offsets that are to big. They said I would have to put a spacer so that it won't hit. I am leaning toward waiting for TIS wheels which will fit. but they won't be available til JUne or JUly. decisions, decisions
+15 offset works fine. I have some Helo 22x9.5's with 285/30/22's and have no rubbing issues.

·
Registered
206 Posts
AWD Wheel Options

Hello...

Just wondering what the deal is with the AWD 300c and the Wheel & Tire Clearance Specs...

1st- The 300cAWD has an extra inch of clearance room... so therefore should there be a little more wiggling room with a bigger tire on a 22" rim????

2nd I know that the AWD 300c Takes a Bolt Pattern Of 5X115
And the Offset has to be inbetween 35-42....
So... with such odd rims is there any option to go with 22's and end up with something above 30 series tires..????

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Thanx

(The New Guy)

·
Registered
51 Posts
AWDRIVER said:
Hello...

Just wondering what the deal is with the AWD 300c and the Wheel & Tire Clearance Specs...

1st- The 300cAWD has an extra inch of clearance room... so therefore should there be a little more wiggling room with a bigger tire on a 22" rim????

2nd I know that the AWD 300c Takes a Bolt Pattern Of 5X115
And the Offset has to be inbetween 35-42....
So... with such odd rims is there any option to go with 22's and end up with something above 30 series tires..????

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Thanx

(The New Guy)
I understood the offset is 55mm

·
Registered
206 Posts
Really???

mmmmm127 said:
I understood the offset is 55mm
Where did you hear this from???

Is it true????

Because if so... it is going to be REALLLLY hard to find kick ass rims....

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Doc G said:
I just went to get some 20's at a local dealer. I found out the 300C has 5 x 114.3 while the 300 limited has 5 x 112. They almost ordered me the wrong wheels because of the difference in the 2 models
The only Chryser with 5x112 bolt pattern is the Crossfire which is built entirely in Germany buy Mercedes-Benz. All 300's and Dodge Magnums have 5X115.

·
Registered
206 Posts
E55 is Ignoring me...

You seem pretty knowledgeable E55.... I had a couple questions posted that I bet you could answer and you replied to the other dudes question... can you help me out a little????

please... :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
AWDRIVER said:
You seem pretty knowledgeable E55.... I had a couple questions posted that I bet you could answer and you replied to the other dudes question... can you help me out a little????

please... :eek:
hold on to your keyboard - all question get answered eventually! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts