Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

i've been browsing these threads for quite sometime and noticed alot of us have had problems with our suspensions at some time. i bought my car about 1 year ago and have already replaced front tension strut driver side, tie rod ends only to have the noise reappear ::frown:: the latest problems i now have is a similar knocking noise on my passenger side wheel (over slight bumps) and now a knocking noise at the rear !! i brought it to an indie garage who said i need the following parts at over €1300 incl VAT

K04782665AF Swinging Arm x2 €180.33 each
K68045329AB Link rod X2 €363.00 each

i've done a bit of "googling" and found it hard to locate the parts online ebay has a suspension kit with one of the part numbers but i want to avoid the expense of buying every suspension part for just one component even thought i may need them in the future. if anyone could offer me advice on where to source the above parts and if you guys think they will solve the knocking noise on my suspension. i was told the rear link rods are needed ASAP as my tires will shred... Appreciate any help !

·
Registered
61 Posts
Try rockauto.com and try sway bar bushings first for knock in front. Suspensions are a known weak point and buying the parts as a kit will save you money down the road.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts