Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I know I posted pics of the 300C SRT with the Magnum wheels, but after feeling like they were a lil boring I decided to get them powder coated! The color I chose was called Dark Grey Pearl and I really love the finish.

Well as of tonight they are back on the car it was SUPER fast and the guy did a heck of a job. I mean they look excellent I would HIGHLY recommend them. I dropped them off on Monday morning, and he had them to me by 10 am Wednesday morning!

I am thinking of painting the SRT logo but I am not sure what color. Red is done played out, and I dont have any red logos. I guess I will do black?

I had some people PM me with trade offers and wanting to buy them before... If you have something good you want to trade let me know by email or PM with pics - [email protected]

Also pm me for the info on the Powdercoater in PHX AZ. He was super to work with!

Here are some before and after pics, and I will be getting some light pics in the morning.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
311 Posts
I Got To Be Honest...i Love Ur Car...it Just Make Me Think About Silver Again....very Nice Bro

·
Registered
436 Posts
i love it, very sexy!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you guys!

I like them too and love the weight. They are so light.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts

Sweeet! And in my opinion this was the money shot! Bet it looks great going down the road, too.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
hey hemii looks real good but i think a grill to color match the wheels would top that off and itd be just bangin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts