Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

300C SRT8 NAV LCD screen shattered

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  4u2nv 
#1 ·
Hello all, need some help here.. Just purchased a 2006 300C SRT8 that has been vandalized. :twak: Amongst other things, the NAV system was broken to the point the LCD panel is completely shattered. I called the Chrysler dealer and they tell me I have to buy a brand new system (2200$) since they cannot only replace the LCD... I find this very hard to believe.. I popped the radio apart and found out the only thing I would need to change is the LCD screen that is attached to a PCB board (with control and everything... but that shouldn't cost me 2200$$!!!!):pat:
Has anyone been in this situation ? Is there a place where they can only replace the defective LCD + board instead of changing the whole unit ?

Your help would be greatly appreciated!!! (Radio # is P56038646AL):1zhelp:

#2 ·
I had the same problem I eneded up selling the unit for parts. I couldn't get it fixed anywhere. The cheapest offer was from TV&NAV2go, which was $450, all other quotes I got were in the 700s. You could also check ebay you may get lucky and find one selling for parts. Go to TV&NAV2go website and give them a call. You can definately get it fixed just depends on how much you're willing to spend. You will not be able to get just the screen.

#4 ·
I do have a factory nav for sale if you are interested. It came out of an 05 5.7. Let me know if you are.

#6 ·
It might be sold already. But if not, I will let you know.

#8 · (Edited)
Vandalized??? Where did you see anything about that in this thread?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.