Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey...My name is PHIL...and I drive a HEMI!!!

Just picked up my ride this afternoon...two words come to mind...HOLY S**T!!! Coming from a 2003 Cadillac CST, with a 3.2L...all I can say is that I am one happy SRT8 owner! Been lurking for a couple days just trying to get a feel for things around the site, and I like what I've seen so far. Been a long time fan of old Mopar Muscle. Here are a few pic's for ya...See you around the boards.

PHIL.

Attachments

·
Registered
683 Posts
welcome to the forum Phil. Congrats on your SRT. Had mine for a few months and can't stop modding it and seeing what it can do. Let us know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Nice car, You'll love it. I appreciate mine more every day. welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome aboard and congratulations on the SRT. I've previously owned C's and after 9 months, I still get a "holy crap" grin on my face when I drive the SRT. Now go add the SRT to your profile entry.

-david

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on the perfect choice! You can certainly enjoy your SRT strictly stock or add mods as you wish. Let us know if you have that nasty black brake dust all over your front rims since there is now a solution from the messy stock brake pads.

bruno

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. I see you are already getting advice from Bruno - everyone here is very helpful and no-one ever takes anyone down - so feel free to ask for any help you need.
Cheers John

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome from another new member... you will quickly find that people here are more than willing to help out anyway that they can. Congrats on the SRT!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Same color as mine!! beauty !! :)
enjoy, i still have a smile every day i get into it.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Very nice SRT8! Welcome to the forum. There is lots to learn here. There are lots of helpful people.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome to you and glad to hear from someone near me :biggrin:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on the perfect choice! You can certainly enjoy your SRT strictly stock or add mods as you wish. Let us know if you have that nasty black brake dust all over your front rims since there is now a solution from the messy stock brake pads.

bruno
Okay...bruno...what's the solution? I've only owned this MONSTER 10 days, and the brake dust is starting to annoy me! Well, actually it isn't really. It's just a bit of a pain, to have to wipe my rims off after every outing. That's just crazy. I'm listening...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts