Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i Am going to buy one of this but dont know which cause well 3000c is luxury and fast and charger is mean tough and fast and I can upgrade it more muscle car and loud and the 300c is more quiet and pimped....

·
Registered
683 Posts
you can upgrade the 300 for performance and make it just as loud as the charger. For me it's more about the body style and I liked to gangster look of the 300 over the charger

·
Banned
651 Posts
they are the exact same car just minor changes. i chose a 300c because its classy, i can go to work in it, go out to really nice dinners, get all dressed up go places. the car just bleeds elegance. The charger looks just muscle car. i wanted something mor versitile so thats why i chose what i chose

·
Registered
771 Posts
They both have their good points! I like thr 300C SRT8 because not many people really know what it will do and think it's just a "Bankers car" until they see and hear it going ahead of them into the distance and I like my wife's Charger R/T because it does look like a "muscle car" and performs well also! Thats why we have one of each. It's up to the individual which one to choose or to solve it, get one of each and be twice as happy. :biggrin:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Drive both, see which you prefer. To me the Chargers suspension was way too stiff. If I wanted a kidney busting ride I'd buy an early C4 Z51.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I had the same dilemma but decided on the 300 for the main reason that I have seen a lot of Charger police cars and rental cars out there and no 300s. That does make a bit of difference to me when it comes to style. Even though none are SRT8s, it still makes a difference. Just my $.02 worth.

·
Registered
241 Posts
well, this is a tough one. ive thought of this myself. do i want a "musclecar" or do i want a "luxury musclecar". and the older i get i finding myself leaning towards the later!! so thats why i went with the csrt. if i was still in my 20s it would have been the charger. it all depends on what u looking for. u cant go wrong with the srt either way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I fell in love with the 300 body style the first time I saw it in 2004/2005. I like the feel in the interior better than the Charger which seems to be a bit no frills. Good luck in deciding. You can't go wrong either way!

·
Registered
377 Posts
same here, the 300 just has class all over it and the charger has sport written on it, but there both fine cars. I was worried about the mods I have taking the class away from it but in all honesty I've had more compliments now than before. Everyone just calls it a sleeper and say it sounds mean as hell. It dam sure runs like it too. Theres no way you can go wrong with either one. SRT all the way! Good luck in your decision and remember it's a good position to be in to "have" to make that choice

·
Registered
278 Posts
they are the exact same car just minor changes. i chose a 300c because its classy, i can go to work in it, go out to really nice dinners, get all dressed up go places. the car just bleeds elegance. The charger looks just muscle car. i wanted something mor versitile so thats why i chose what i chose
x2, except when I step on the gas, it is 10000% muscle car :)

·
Registered
622 Posts
300c is the class winner. put them side by side and you will know which one to choose.

The performance is so similar you wouldn't notice any difference. But the 300 has the chopped look and sleeper credentials

·
Registered
376 Posts
I got the "sports car look" outta my system and decided it was time to go more classy...and still keep the power!!! :D:D My decision was easy but either are great rides.

·
Registered
903 Posts
When I compared both the 300 seemed to be built better. The interior has a nicer design.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Why is this in the wheel tire section? LOL

Charger if you want more sports!

300C if you want more Luxury

·
Registered
68 Posts
All of these are good points.

I high recommend parking them next to each other and test drive both of them for as long as the dealer will let you, unless you have friends that own them. Research the **** out of the forums and check all the pics out. You can't lose either way.

I really wanted the 300, because I liked the looks better. I couldn't afford a new one and was going to settle for a Charger. I found a killer deal on a used silver 300 SRT8 with only 2800 miles on it. The Charger is nice, but I would never trade my 300 for it.

300 = badass luxury sports car
Charger = badass sports car

·
Registered
144 Posts
Get the Magnum SRT8 and save the gas guzzler tax! It'll also be a far rarer vehicle, especially in '08 iteration which may be a one-year-only model. Plus it can carry stuff, fast.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
To me it comes down to what YOU ARE looking for? I felt that the 300 gave you the best of both worlds....performance yet at no sacrifice for luxury. It's nice being able to fit people in the back with plenty of leg room....not to mention when I stomp on the peddle the look on their face!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Charger SRT8 or 300C SRT8?

We have one of each--a red 2007 Charger SRT8 and an Inferno Red 2008 300 SRT8. If it is people stopping to stare that you want, get the Charger. If you are more about conveniences and lux, go for the 300. There are a lot of nice details incorprated into the 300 that are not available in the Charger and they both run exactly the same up to 150.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts