1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Confirmed 300C SRT8 Grand Totals for North America as of 1/14/06

2005 models: 0263
2006 models: 4765

TOTAL: 5,028

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Production totals for the 300C SRT8 recently surpassed the 5,000 unit mark, with no slowdown in site. Production continues at "record" levels and if the current pace is maintained through the end of the model year we may see the total rise near the 10,000 mark.

California continues to lead the way with 750 delivered so far. Florida is a distant 2nd with 460, followed by Texas (362) Ontario (332), and Michigan (224). Over 40% of all deliveries have gone to just these five areas.

One thing I have found interesting so far is the fact that so far no deliveries have been confirmed for the state of Vermont and only 1 for Maine. While the population for these two states totals just 2 million, you'd think they would be deserving of at least a few "beasts". If not, all is not lost, at least a one each of the Charger and Grand Cherokee SRT8's have made it to those two states. Perhaps allocation for some of the deprived areas is scheduled for the latter part of the model year. Below is a list showing the 15 states with the lowest total confirmed deliveries:

300C SRT8 lowest distribution:

00 …. Vermont
01 …. Maine
02 …. Montana
02 …. Wyoming
03 …. North Dakota
03 …. South Dakota
04 …. Alaska
05 …. New Hampshire
06 …. Hawaii
06 …. Rhode Island
09 …. West Virginia
11 …. Iowa
11 …. Kentucky
12 …. Arkansas
14 …. Connecticut

For exterior colors, Brilliant Black continues to lead the way with 52.9%. Bright Silver is second at 29.3% followed by the newer Silver Steel at 17.8%. Over the months Silver Steel has mainly taken away from the Bright Silver numbers and not affected the percentages for Brilliant Black that much. It will be interesting to see how popular to new Inferno Red is going to be.

Complete report: http://www.300cforums.com/forums/sr...8s-where-have-they-gone-where-they-going.html

// by ResumeSpeed //

·
Registered
709 Posts
You are an asset to the forum...

Now if we can just get DCX to stop making them so the resale value will hold, and they can concentrate on other projects.

·
Registered
593 Posts
are you kidding? Car makers are famous for killing the goose that lays the golden eggs...

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
anything is ok

as long as they make less than 10K we're all ok. The cars will still be "rare" and sought after.

ALL SRT vehicles are rare. Look at how many regular 300's are made!!!

Steve
06 CSRT8
all stock all original
everything but DVD
waiting for software

·
Registered
134 Posts
These car will be rare and sought after in 30 years IF :

They stop making them now
Other manufacturers fold in the HP wars
If they do not make faster, more gooder versions of our cars

It should be interesting to see how cars today hold up 30 years from now. Back in the 60's and 70's you had no computers in cars and they were a much more simple design.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Thankfully they are over producing the 300C SRT8 model so that my MSRT8 model will be rare and sought after at much higher prices than the run of the mill 300C SRT8 ;)

Todd

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
reseumespeed,
once again thank you for your wealth of information and "access" to it... :wink1:
if they make 10,000 of them a year...
I don't give a hoot...
this is by the far the most fun I have ever had driving a car...
day in and day out...
wheather it be to the store or for the drive of a lifetime and in everything in-between...
the car justs rocks!!!

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
I "smuggled" my SRT-8 to MA from NJ. I still haven't seen another one on the road since I bought this in November.

It's nice to have something and not see 3 others while sitting at a traffic light.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I don't think a 3SRT8 is practical in snow-laden Vermont/Maine, which is prolly why the JSRT8 has been delivered there instead.

Can't wait until I see the Inferno Red ones being delivered. Those should be beautiful!

·
Registered
224 Posts
tbyrne said:
I "smuggled" my SRT-8 to MA from NJ. I still haven't seen another one on the road since I bought this in November.

It's nice to have something and not see 3 others while sitting at a traffic light.
i have friends and family (mom, brother) in new bedford MA...i head down there about 10-15 times a year, fairly often in the summer...we may see each other :)

if not, i can always head toward horseneck beach and stop by your shop :friday:

i too have never seen one on the road, 'cept from the inside :sly:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts