Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and gentlemen, just wanted to let you know that we, Ewald's Mayfair Chrysler Jeep, have two SRT8's being built and on the way. One of the two has a written order on it, but the other one is open for sale. It is a fully loaded 300C SRT8 in brilliant black. They will be a 2006 model year and should be on the ground end of april or early may. The car will be sold for market value.
We are located in Milwaukee, WI. If anybody is interested in this car, please let me know.

Michael Carey
Ewald's Mayfair Chrysler Jeep
414-258-5000
414-777-4305 direct line

·
Registered
318 Posts
mcarey said:
Ladies and gentlemen, just wanted to let you know that we, Ewald's Mayfair Chrysler Jeep, have two SRT8's being built and on the way. One of the two has a written order on it, but the other one is open for sale. It is a fully loaded 300C SRT8 in brilliant black. They will be a 2006 model year and should be on the ground end of april or early may. The car will be sold for market value.
We are located in Milwaukee, WI. If anybody is interested in this car, please let me know.

Michael Carey
Ewald's Mayfair Chrysler Jeep
414-258-5000
414-777-4305 direct line
Market value? I hope you mean MSRP..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i doubt you'll find a dealer that will sell this for MSRP. we sold the other one two thousand over msrp.

·
Registered
61 Posts
That's foolish. Here in San Diego there are a few dealers selling the 300C for up to $3K over sticker. However, there are more dealers selling at sticker for the same exact car. Who will get my business? Maybe the SRT-8 is different because it's even newer and limited, but still--what you are doing is just plain thievery. Jacking up the cost of a vehicle "because you can" is idiotic.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I have found several SRT dealers that will do MSRP on the vehicle. Hope your business is slow.

Todd

·
Registered
856 Posts
mcarey said:
i doubt you'll find a dealer that will sell this for MSRP. we sold the other one two thousand over msrp.
Well, I have to disagree with you on that one. I speak from experience. And so do a LOT of other people on this board. You sold for 2K over because someone was willing to pay it and more than likely had no clue they could get one for sticker elsewhere.

The internet is a good thing. ;)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Dan SS2471 said:
Well, I have to disagree with you on that one. I speak from experience. And so do a LOT of other people on this board. You sold for 2K over because someone was willing to pay it and more than likely had no clue they could get one for sticker elsewhere.

The internet is a good thing. ;)
i can get the SRT-8 in NYC from a very close friend of mine for 1,000 under sticker this year 2006 model but next year he said to give me the car under 3000 sticker.

So Mr.Carey you want any business from us at the forum you should do better than that. other wise you can stick to your no brian customers and scam them out of money. i promise you this i will try my hardest to put some knowledge into these peoples heads so they don't get ripped off by a lousy dealer like you. enjoy your shitty business.

·
Registered
342 Posts
gshug said:
So Mr.Carey you want any business from us at the forum you should do better than that. other wise you can stick to your no brian customers and scam them out of money. i promise you this i will try my hardest to put some knowledge into these peoples heads so they don't get ripped off by a lousy dealer like you. enjoy your shitty business.

Couldnt have said it better myself...

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Here's my opinion. The 05' is a rarety, but the estimates are that there will be roughly 10,000 06' SRT-8's built. You won't be able to get rid of them fast enough at MSRP by this time next year. And the people that you price guaged along the way, will probably never buy another car from you again. Good luck though.

·
Registered
203 Posts
the guy that i know he already has one out, driving it on the street here in NYC. He own's 3 Chrysler Dealerships. i could've had one already but where am i going to drive this car that fast. i met him last summer at the Local car show here. we became close over the months and he told me i'll get you into one by Feb - March i passed i got this car (my 300c) with enough ponnies and tourqe that i need but all you guys please enjoy. for me! :) :)

·
Registered
856 Posts
gshug said:
the guy that i know he already has one out, driving it on the street here in NYC.
Now that's interesting. Didn't think any were released yet.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
why do you people take so much of this to heart. your not the one paying for the car, so don't be a di*k about it. and gshug, if a dealer is willing to sell you a SRT8 for 3g's under sticker, than they are the one's who are running a lousy dealership because they don't know how to make a profit. whats the point of any business, to make money? right? so why sell something for less, when the're are people who will pay more? shitty business? what do you do?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh, and by they way, we aren't scamming anybody out of money, they know what they are paying for the car. i'm sure you will get more srt8's in nyc than in milwaukee, maybe some dealerships can charge sticker or under. in this market, it is simple, supply and demand.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Jamesw said:
Motion to ban mcarey for being a usless idiot, scamming consumers, and not contributing to the site....
Actually, in all fairness to the guy, he's right, but he could have stated his case a little better. I'm afraid it's just a matter of supply & demand, no matter what you're buying or selling. It all depends on how bad you want a particular product AND how much you're willing to pay for it. I DON'T think you can say the customer is DUMB. No one is dragging people off the street and forcing an SRT down their throat. Obviously the demand far exceeds the supply in this case, and those who REALLY want it will get it as long as it's within their price point. Businesses are in business to make money, otherwise there's no point in it.
When ordering first began you could probably have made a deal at MSRP, but because shortly thereafter the demand has, and continues to be far greater than the supply, it's a whole different ball game. I got mine at MSRP however my dealer now sells it for $5000 above now and I don't blame him for it. Remember the Cabbage Patch doll? How much over "MSRP" was that going for the first Christmas they came out? Again...Supply & Demand.

Rambit :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.