Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

101 - 120 of 160 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Just bought my 300C SRT8 last week and it's ten pounds of aewsome in a five pound bag! Breaking it in a bit before testing it but already know the power it has and respect it. I've owned nothing this quick since my FI 63 Corvette.
New here, so I would be interested in knowing how many 2006 300C SRT8's were produced?

Bigsnake
Welcome from Down Under bigsnake.

300C SRT8 are very thin on the ground here in Australia and I hope they stay that way.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Options on my SRT8

So far I've added blackout tail lights (black 300C SRT8), a Jet performance chip and an "Air Aid" air intake system to bump my HP.
Call her the "Black Widow" cause she stings pretty hard! :fing02:

Bigsnake

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have one here in the UK.

Haven't seen many and the dealer informed me that until March 1st 2007 there were only 50 registered to owners.

However who believes the dealer! Either way at a $8.00 for a gallon of gas we don't wee many 6.1L cars here!

·
Registered
426 Posts
I recently sold my 06 300c and bought a 06 300 srt8 and that's the first time i saw an srt8 on the roads near chicago, mostly i see 300 limiteds and 300's and a few 300c , but now i have seen a charger srt8 superbee a few times and would love to pull up next to him but he's always heading in the opposite direction. I didn't realize how special the 300 srt8 is.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I know this may be asking for a lot, but is there an update to this list coming? I'm starting to see CSRTs all over the place.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Looks like I have the one and only 2005 in Saskatchewan!
It's a great feeling to be so exclusive!

·
Administrator
23,418 Posts
If so, that is ridiculous of them.
RS did it till March 06 and it just became too much to handle with his family, business and everything else. That and the fact the numbers being built made it impossible to keep up. That's how he explained it to me anyway.

Rambit

·
Registered
391 Posts
RS did it till March 06 and it just became too much to handle with his family, business and everything else. That and the fact the numbers being built made it impossible to keep up. That's how he explained it to me anyway.

Rambit
Thanks for the clarification, Rambit. Keeping track of that many vehicles coming off the line and distributed around the wester hemisphere would be a dounting task. Especially the way he was gathering the info - from multiple sources I guess.

It was great while it lasted:headbang:.

·
Administrator
23,418 Posts
Thanks for the clarification, Rambit. Keeping track of that many vehicles coming off the line and distributed around the wester hemisphere would be a dounting task. Especially the way he was gathering the info - from multiple sources I guess.

It was great while it lasted:headbang:.
Yeah, I agree. Add to that, all the Magnum & Charger SRT8's that were being built too. Even just a year ago, the SRT8 was one hot topic. Just getting a VIN meant instant celebrity status. Go back 2 years and it was insanity.

Rambit

·
Registered
339 Posts
Kinda surprised about the Silver numbers. Thought for sure silver was largest number, but black has it beat. Wonder why I only see silver here.....

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm getting close to finally getting my srt8 and have a question about the colors. Is the steel color available on non srt8's? This color was only available on 05-06 srts8' right? I like the low production % for this color, but it seems that I have seen this color an other non srt8's.

Color balance

Black:
53.64%
Silver: 28.58%
Steel: 17.78% (production started Aug. 17th)
Inferno Red: (Production to start May 1, 2006)

·
Administrator
23,418 Posts
I'm getting close to finally getting my srt8 and have a question about the colors. Is the steel color available on non srt8's? This color was only available on 05-06 srts8' right? I like the low production % for this color, but it seems that I have seen this color an other non srt8's.

Color balance

Black: 53.64%
Silver: 28.58%
Steel: 17.78% (production started Aug. 17th)
Inferno Red: (Production to start May 1, 2006)
In 05 the only colours were Black & Silver. Silver steel was added to the 06 model year and yes it was available in non SRT8 models. It only lasted one year however. Blue Steel is available now though.

Bernie

101 - 120 of 160 Posts